Windows 10: Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization

Discus and support Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've installed new Spring update and I've Edge for Android in my Nougat device. I'm using also Microsoft Launcher so I'm able to send link from mobile... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by red5goahead, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization

I've installed new Spring update and I've Edge for Android in my Nougat device. I'm using also Microsoft Launcher so I'm able to send link from mobile to Pc.

Bookmark and later reading doesn't synchronize on both side

I don't know why it's not working. Tips?

:)

red5goahead, Apr 1, 2018
  2. AnnetteRR Win User

Videos play in 'black and white' while my laptop is plugged in

Having issues with Microsoft Edge? Here's how to fix the 19 most common problems

Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization [​IMG]

Here’s how to fix 18 common problems with Microsoft Edge
    www.digitaltrends.com
    Page 17 | Are you having trouble with Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's default browser? You're not alone. Here's how to fix some of the browser's more common problems.

Page 17....."Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" worked like a charm!

Hope it works for you too!

AnnetteRR, Apr 1, 2018
  3. AnnetteRR Win User
    Videos play in 'black and white' while my laptop is plugged in

Having issues with Microsoft Edge? Here's how to fix the 19 most common problems

Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization [​IMG]

Here’s how to fix 18 common problems with Microsoft Edge
    www.digitaltrends.com
    Page 17 | Are you having trouble with Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's default browser? You're not alone. Here's how to fix some of the browser's more common problems.

Page 17....."Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" worked like a charm!

Hope it works for you too

AnnetteRR, Apr 1, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization

1. Microsoft Edge 17, Windows 10 and Edge for Android synchronization - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Edge

2. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  3. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  4. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Nov. 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Nov. 17: Microsoft Edge for Android: Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices....
  5. Edge Browser For Android

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser For Android: Hi, I recently installed the edge browser on my android phone, I'm 'trying' to like it..I do like the fact that my saved bookmarks were automatically brought over to the browser. One thing I don't like is the fact that I'm not able to enjoy using extensions/add-ons with the...
  6. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3768 version for Android - June 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3768 version for Android - June 17: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  7. Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  8. Hello from Microsoft Edge on Android

in Browsers and Email
    Hello from Microsoft Edge on Android: Since it seems Windows Phone is near death I decided to try all kind of Microsoft Apps written for Android. Now Edge is in turn. Actually I am writing this post using Edge on Android. I love this browser. Works really well for me. It would be great if we could share...
  9. Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] You’re standing in line at a coffee shop. Your right thumb is stre-t-ch-ing to drag out words on your phone’s keyboard while you squint to read the text on the web form you’re filling out. It’s amazing what’s possible...
  10. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...