Windows 10: microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10

Discus and support microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have installed windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which had Windows 7 but after installation of Windows 10 i can not able to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ankurshah123, Jul 30, 2015.

1. microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I have installed windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which had Windows 7

but after installation of Windows 10 i can not able to open

Microsoft edge, Store, setting from starts menu.

It always comes with an error message "Element not found"

Can u please help what can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks

:)

ankurshah123, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Microsoft store and Edge not working

We understand that you need to use Microsoft Edge and Windows Store. There may be an issue with your current user profile that is why Microsoft Edge and Windows Store can't connect to the Internet. We recommend that you
    create a new administrator account to see if those two apps will work properly
    on the new account.

Share with us the result.

Argel Obm, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Microsoft store and Edge not working

Hi Javier,

There may be an issue with the settings or files of Windows Store and Microsoft Edge that is why they cannot connect to the Internet. If you currently have the version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) of Windows 10, you can use the repair app tool to resolve
    the issue. To run the tool, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Apps.
    • On the left pane, choose Apps & features.
    • Look for the Windows Store app, and then select it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • You can choose either "Repair" or "Reset". Choose Repair.
    • Do the same steps to Microsoft Edge.
    • Access Windows Store and Microsoft Edge to see if they will connect to the Internet.
    • If the issue persists, we recommend that you use the reset tool. This will clear the data of the apps. You can follow the same steps again but instead of choosing "Repair", choose
      Reset.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Jul 30, 2015
  4. microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10

had the same problem. check if DNS service is running. I had mine turned off due to a large host file, but when enabled it they started working.

GMasonDragonDad, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10

1. microsoft edge and store not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft edge store

2. Microsoft store not working windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working windows 10: i have a hp 19 all in one 19-2113w i updated it to a windows 10 and when it rebooted the apps on the computer haven't updated they are the same old version so i went to see if i could update them on the Microsoft store and its saying on the store that its not responding and...
  3. Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.: A while ago Microsoft edge would open and then a second later it would close, but my chrome worked fine so I ignored using edge. But I left a game running all night and when I woke up my pc was frozen so I held the power button until it turned off and turned it back on and...
  4. Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.: A while ago Microsoft edge would open and then a second later it would close, but my chrome worked fine so I ignored using edge. But I left a game running all night and when I woke up my pc was frozen so I held the power button until it turned off and turned it back on and...
  5. windows search, microsoft store , microsoft edge and settings apps are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows search, microsoft store , microsoft edge and settings apps are not working: how to fix windows search, microsoft store , microsoft edge and settings apps are not working * Moved from Research/Eyes First https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-microsoft-store-microsoft-edge-and/04442773-5dce-4f99-8a08-b9883bcfa528
  6. Microsoft Store and Edge and the system updater doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Edge and the system updater doesn't work: I upgraded to windows 10 from 7 about a year ago and since then microsoft store won't open, it'll say that it had trouble with connecting to the microsoft servers. edge won't load pages, it'll say that the page I'm looking for couldn't be found. And lastly, sytstem updater...
  7. microsoft store,edge not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft store,edge not working: Though I'm connected to internet why microsoft edge,store showing me that I'm not connceted to internet...but at same time i can use any other browser...this is senseless and so irritating...and I want to know the **** reason....
  8. Microsoft Edge, store and all windows built in applications not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge, store and all windows built in applications not working.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 pro. The issue is I am unable to use windows store, microsoft edge and all built in windows apps including cortana. It seems none of these apps have internet connection. However, I am connected to the wireless internet through wifi with a ADSL...
  9. Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

in Browsers and Email
    Video not working in Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge): [img] Someone know why 9958
  10. Edge and Store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge and Store not working: Both apps are not working after the upgrade. I've read of others having the same problems and I have even tried some of the suggested fixes. They are still not working. 10089

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge and windows store not working