Windows 10: Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

Discus and support Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why? I mean, it seems just plain stupid to me that this is not possible with the Edge browser. Is there anyone that has a fix for it? Or is it just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kaieivindm, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

Why? I mean, it seems just plain stupid to me that this is not possible with the Edge browser.
    Is there anyone that has a fix for it? Or is it just the way Edge handles Javascripts?

GA message: Your browser does not support charts.

:)

kaieivindm, Aug 9, 2015

2. When will microsoft edge support java and when will I be able to view charts in google analytics?

Microsoft edge does not support java or charts in google analytics (internet explorer does). When will these issues be resolved? I want an email address so I can email Microsoft directly but couldn't find one.

Edgey questions, Aug 9, 2015
  3. waddi Win User
    Graphs don't appear in Edge

I use a financial website that shows me graphs. The graphs turn up on my iPad, and on my PC in any browser, including Internet Explorer, except Edge. Edge just doesn't want to know. Why would this be?

waddi, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

1. Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge can't

2. Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic: Hello to you,When I open my Event Viewer I get a "Query Error" which appears saying "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic" followed by "the instance name passed was not recognized as valid by a WMI data provider"I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find anything concrete...
  3. Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic: Hello to you,When I open my Event Viewer I get a "Query Error" which appears saying "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic" followed by "the instance name passed was not recognized as valid by a WMI data provider"I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find anything concrete...
  4. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  5. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  6. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  7. Microsoft Edge and Google

Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  8. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Notifications for Google Calendar through edge not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications for Google Calendar through edge not showing: Have 2 identical HP laptops Windows 10 VERY current 1903 and have set up on BOTH to get desktop notifications in Action Center. [ATTACH]For some reason the notifications have STOPPED on 1 machine. And now every time I open the Google Calender on Edge I get this asking IF I...
  10. Windows SDK for Google Analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Windows SDK for Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics libraries for websites and mobile apps. Google Analytics is widely used to track user sessions, screen views, events, crashes, social interactions and promotional campaigns on Android and iOS. Today, we are excited to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge doesnt show google analytics page

2. cant open graphs in microsoft edge