Windows 10: Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

Discus and support Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why? I mean, it seems just plain stupid to me that this is not possible with the Edge browser. Is there anyone that has a fix for it? Or is it just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kaieivindm, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

Why? I mean, it seems just plain stupid to me that this is not possible with the Edge browser.
    Is there anyone that has a fix for it? Or is it just the way Edge handles Javascripts?

GA message: Your browser does not support charts.

:)

kaieivindm, Aug 9, 2015

2. When will microsoft edge support java and when will I be able to view charts in google analytics?

Microsoft edge does not support java or charts in google analytics (internet explorer does). When will these issues be resolved? I want an email address so I can email Microsoft directly but couldn't find one.

Edgey questions, Aug 9, 2015
  3. waddi Win User
    Graphs don't appear in Edge

I use a financial website that shows me graphs. The graphs turn up on my iPad, and on my PC in any browser, including Internet Explorer, except Edge. Edge just doesn't want to know. Why would this be?

waddi, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

1. Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge can't

2. Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google: Hello: Recently Microsoft Edge takes nearly 30 seconds to load the Google.ca page, whereas Firefox loads the same page in less than one second. This is happening on 2 workstations and one tablet in my household and there is a mixture of Ethernet and Wifi connections, but...
  3. Google "Nag" on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google "Nag" on Edge: Anyone know how to eliminate the Google "nag" on Edge ? Pops up very, very frequently in the upper right corner of the page. MB adwcleaner is negative. [img] 91452
  4. Google search for Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google search for Edge: I have set Google as my search engine for Edge but when I launch Edge I get msn.com with the Bing. I have followed the tutorial and its not working. In settings under "search in the address bar with" it shows Google. Is it that you just use the address bar and it...
  5. Force Microsoft EDGE to open in GOOGLE NOT Bing.

in Browsers and Email
    Force Microsoft EDGE to open in GOOGLE NOT Bing.: Windows 10 Microsoft Edge opens in Bing. I would like it to open EVERY TIME using Google. I went to More Options, Open With, A Specific Page Of Pages shows Custom with Google below that. I then went to More Options, Settings, Advanced Settings, Search In The Address Bar...
  6. Data to analytics to AI: From descriptive to predictive analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Data to analytics to AI: From descriptive to predictive analytics: Artificial Intelligence (AI) seems to be the buzzword du jour for organizations, but this is not an obvious or straightforward transition even for those building advanced products and platforms. Many organizations are still struggling with digital transformation to become...
  7. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware: On June 27, 2017 reports on a new variant of Petya (which was later referred to as NotPetya) malware infection began spreading across the globe. It seems the malware’s initial infection delivered via the “M.E.doc” update service, a Ukrainian finance application. Based on our...
  8. Google outs severe Microsoft Edge vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Google outs severe Microsoft Edge vulnerability: GOOGLE PROJECT ZERO RESEARCHER Ivan Fratric has had enough of Microsoft not fixing a severe vulnerability in Microsoft Edge and blown a big whistle on it. This is what Project Zero does. Fratric took the issue to Microsoft last year, and the firm failed to fix it within...
  9. Windows SDK for Google Analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Windows SDK for Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics libraries for websites and mobile apps. Google Analytics is widely used to track user sessions, screen views, events, crashes, social interactions and promotional campaigns on Android and iOS. Today, we are excited to...
  10. Bar Graph showing drive usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Bar Graph showing drive usage: I used to show under "My Computer" a bar graph showing amount of space used and available. Today it just shows an icon for drive. I tried all different "views" and none showed the bar graph. How do I get it back? thanks Tom 82032

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open graphs in microsoft edge