Windows 10: Microsoft Edge changelog

Discus and support Microsoft Edge changelog in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge changelog [img] Compare the current stable releases, latest Windows Insider Preview builds, and previous releases to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge changelog

Microsoft Edge changelog

Microsoft Edge changelog [​IMG]

Source: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...orm/changelog/

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 6, 2016

2. Edge Favourites folder?

A major update to Windows 10 called Anniversary update(mark 1 year of windows 10 ) would be released in July 2016 which would bring major changes to windows 10 including extensions for Microsoft Edge and more.Here is the changelog(Check after Build 10586Microsoft Edge changelog :)

It would be second major update to windows 10 after November update.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 6, 2016
  3. RickCP Win User
    Can someone please tell me what this means?

I'm not sure the 'fix' is working for everyone seeing this issue, GreginMich, i.e., the offensive tab still non-responsive in some cases Microsoft Edge changelog :(

RickCP, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Edge changelog

1. Microsoft Edge changelog - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge changelog

2. How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to See Microsoft Store Apps Changelog: So, I have some apps from the Microsoft Store that I'd like to see the changes for after they get updated. Is there an easy way to do this within the store or even outside the store? submitted by /u/Lefty_Daniels [link] [comments]...
  3. microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft edge: Hello, In microsoft edge-the previous one,i could hide the tabs .But,after it's updated to windows 10 version 1803 i cannot find that option.So can i go back to the previous version?...
  4. microsoft edge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft edge: my edge browser no longer works at all is there any way to reinstall edge i also cant get any app from the store either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge/59074e1d-ba92-43f7-aa9a-e9b98978246e"
  5. Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft edge: Microsoft edge keeps getting worse. Now to get it to start up and run I have to click on it --then receive a blank screen--close that screen and try again-this second attempt makes the program start up. I hate this program and Microsoft keeps asking would I recommend it to...
  6. microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge: When I open Microsoft Edge browser only a half page shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/microsoft-edge/5daf7eea-2249-4d0b-9cf5-c29921b0d1da
  7. microsoft edge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge.: I had chrome and sorry to say I switched to Microsoft edge. it removed many programs I wanted and needed and now I need help getting them back....
  8. Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have a problem and I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem so here I am posting this. I am using Microsoft Edge and I have one small problem, I use the keys CTRL+T and CTRL+F and they don't work. What I mean is I use the keys and I don't get the find...
  9. Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Hey I was just wondering if it is possible to keep website as the home page but change the search engine to google? I current have the default homepage where all the news and everything are there as soon as I open edge. but I HATE bing as my search engine and would like...
  10. Windows 10 Changelog

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Changelog: One of the things that I hate about new OS's is digging up a list of new changes, and 9879 is no different. I found this comprehensive page showing most of the changes made to Windows 10. Enjoy! *Wink ChangeWindows.org 2894