Windows 10: Microsoft edge expired?

Discus and support Microsoft edge expired? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When i click to go on Microsoft Edge it an error comes up and says something like the trial version of this app is expired, please download it on the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by amarkey10, Jul 29, 2015.

1. amarkey10 Win User

Microsoft edge expired?

When i click to go on Microsoft Edge it an error comes up and says something like the trial version of this app is expired, please download it on the app store. The thing is it isn't on the app store and the app store is buggy asf for me aswell as it doesn't let me download apps either lol, fix anyone? :L

:)

amarkey10, Jul 29, 2015

2. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Jul 29, 2015
  3. bavalde Win User
    How to Resolve Microsoft Edge crashing to desktop

Hi,

I'm having the same experience, i.e. Edge crashes approx 5-20 after launch. Every time.

This is on AU (14393.10 Enterprise).

The "fix" suggested above (ie re-create a new user etc) is a rather ugly hack.

I'd rather not do it to be honest. Are there any other ways to fix this?

I've not seen this crash on any of the recent pre-AU Insider builds of Edge...

Baffled.

BR Bjørn

bavalde, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Microsoft edge expired?

Sounds like you have to re-aquire your Windows store app licenses.

Try doing a wsareset

Mystere, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Are you still running an insider build or consumer release? If Insider, what build or Windows 10 are you running? Logged in with a Microsoft Account of local account?

alphanumeric, Jul 29, 2015
  6. amarkey10 Win User
    I'm running the official release of Windows 10 which i downloaded using the media creation tool, have no idea why windows 10 has to **** up on dell systems but I hope there is an update soon :/

amarkey10, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    Contact Dell support. There seems to be a multitude of issues with upgrading Dells.

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft edge expired?

1. Microsoft edge expired? - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge expired

2. Microsoft license expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft license expired: Hello I have been using Windows 10 for a long time and suddenly I am told that my license will expire soon. I thought it was FREE. Can someone kindly help me to get the correct answers to this. Cathrine...
  3. Expiring microsoft license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Expiring microsoft license: I am receiving messages that my license agreement for Microsoft 10 soon expires. I lost the box and key with the activation number/license a long time ago. I am in a country with lockdown, so I can't go to an authorized retailer for help. I try to call Microsoft number from...
  4. Microsoft will expire soon

Microsoft will expire soon: I bought a new computer online. It came with windows 10 pre-installed. Recently I have been getting the message "Windows will expire soon" on startup. After some research I suspect that my Windows key was one that was not legitimate or temporary. No problem, I bought a new...
  5. Session expires errors from different sites on Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Session expires errors from different sites on Microsoft edge: reddit , fancy and twitch and some other aites that i try. Cant login anysite please help submitted by /u/sudebgh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep7vxn/session_expires_errors_from_different_sites_on/
  6. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge: I keep getting a pop up saying that Microsoft edge has found suspicious activity on my pc IP and has lock my computer. It also says that I need to call Microsoft at 1-888-334-0956. Is this real or a scam?? any answers would be great....
  7. Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?: I opened taskmgr.exe today and I saw that the verified publisher in UAC dialog is Unknown, not Microsoft Windows. (if it's Microsoft Windows it won't open an UAC like that!). I opened Task Manager properties and in the Digital Signatures, I saw that the Microsoft Windows...
  8. Microsoft License has Expired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft License has Expired?: Why does one continue to get this message on Windows 10? Please help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-license-has-expired/6675c0d2-7e5a-460c-a7ad-8d842c099a3c
  9. Microsoft Word Expiration

Microsoft Word Expiration: Hello, I just wanted to figure out when my Word account expires https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-expiration/8508fad5-fb57-41c3-9472-efe80da657d3"
  10. Microsoft Edge fails to open says "...Trial period expired..."

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge fails to open says "...Trial period expired...": I eagerly upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro on July 29 the moment I got the upgrade link. But to my horror Edge is not working, WiFi drivers aren't working, nVidia Graphic drivers are corrupted. Somehow managed to install the other drivers but Edge is not...