Windows 10: Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap

Discus and support Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap In addition to web APIs, the extension API allows extensions to achieve deeper integration with the browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap

Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap

Source: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...n-api-roadmap/

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 8, 2016
  2. Drew1903 Win User

Extensions are coming to Edge

Extensions are coming to Edge. Starting w/ Insider Build 14291 there are a selection of them NOW available. This will be seen in the non-Insider Win 10 Edge in the future, as well.

From 14291 Edge...

Preview extensions for Microsoft Edge today!
    Personalize and add new features to Microsoft Edge with extensions. Starting with build 14291 for the
    Windows 10 Insider Preview, a selection of extensions is now available for Microsoft Edge.

When fully released to mainstream builds of Windows 10, extensions will be available via the Windows Store.

Cheers,

Drew

Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap [​IMG]

Drew1903, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Nilesh_k Win User
    how to add extension in Edge browser??

Hello,

Microsoft community said that still edge browser does not support to extension/Add-one

Then how to bitdefender install his "Trafficlight" addo-one in edge browser???

if edge browser does not support to extension/Add-one then it is big flaw in your edge browser..

Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap [​IMG]

Nilesh_k, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap

1. Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge extension

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  4. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
  5. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your organization. The feedback we received from you from the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here are some...
  6. Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule: Since releasing the new Microsoft Edge, we’ve heard feedback that customers, especially in enterprise environments, need more visibility into our feature roadmap and release schedule so they can plan deployments and prepare for upcoming changes. Today, we are...
  7. Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that fulfills the needs of compatibility, reliability and security for you and your organization.The feedback we received from you with the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here...
  8. The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap: This week at the Microsoft Inspire 2019 conference, we are sharing an update on capabilities that we are investing in to make the next version of Microsoft Edge the best browser for enterprises and business customers of all sizes. The Dev Channel now has enterprise features...
  9. Roadmap update for Real Time Communications in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap update for Real Time Communications in Microsoft Edge: Late last year, we released our initial ORTC implementation to the web community as part of EdgeHTML 13. We’ve been hard at work on the next steps for RTC in Edge, and wanted to share an update on our roadmap, which we discussed in detail last week at Edge Web Summit....
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...