Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP ! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ​Everytime I use drag and drop to move around Favorites, the bar gets dimmed and I get a message saying "Microsoft Edge is being used for sharing. If... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by netkingcool, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

Everytime I use drag and drop to move around Favorites, the bar gets dimmed and I get a message saying "Microsoft Edge is being used for sharing. If you close Microsoft Edge, some items might not be shared". At this point, the solution is to close the Edge browser. Can someone please, help me get rid of this issue, before I tend to start using another browser?

Thank you very much.

:)

netkingcool, Oct 21, 2016
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Edge favorites and favorites bar gone

I gave up on Edge. Back to Firefox it is.

first Edge lost all my favorites. I managed to get my favorites bar back, but not my favorites. The only advice Microsoft offered was about importing favorites from another browser, but they were no help when it comes to recovering favorites lost by Edge.

next Edge stopped working altogether. The page opens for a second, then closes. It is not functional. Again, only advice to be found is advice that does not solve the problem.

Next Cortana stopped working on my husbands computer. then Edge lost his favorites too.

Enough already. I'm done.

Tamiam88atgmaildotcom, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

I've found out, the problem is somehow related to the new WHQL NVIDIA driver, version 375.57, release date Thu Oct 20 2016, Language Eng (US), Windows 10/64 bit.

Thank you very much, for your attention and have a good day.

netkingcool, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

1. Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP ! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Favorites

2. Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Cortana
    Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge: The question at Searching favorites in Edge - Microsoft Community is locked without an answer.Suggestion: Open Manage Favorites CTRL+SHIFT+O. A Favorites search bar is at the top. Just enter the search term....
  3. Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge: The question at Searching favorites in Edge - Microsoft Community is locked without an answer.Suggestion: Open Manage Favorites CTRL+SHIFT+O. A Favorites search bar is at the top. Just enter the search term....
  4. Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  6. How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser: Having a place where you can save websites and links that are frequently visited by you is a feature present across browsers running on all Operating Systems. This functionality may be named differently but works in a similar capacity most of the time; you find a link to be...
  7. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  8. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  9. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466
  10. How do you bulk manage Microsoft Edge favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you bulk manage Microsoft Edge favorites?: Apparently, they've moved away from the simple "Links as Files in Folders" storage method. Is there some in-app feature that allows for quick organization of favorites? 89432