Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP ! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ​Everytime I use drag and drop to move around Favorites, the bar gets dimmed and I get a message saying "Microsoft Edge is being used for sharing. If... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by netkingcool, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

Everytime I use drag and drop to move around Favorites, the bar gets dimmed and I get a message saying "Microsoft Edge is being used for sharing. If you close Microsoft Edge, some items might not be shared". At this point, the solution is to close the Edge browser. Can someone please, help me get rid of this issue, before I tend to start using another browser?

Thank you very much.

:)

netkingcool, Oct 21, 2016
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Edge favorites and favorites bar gone

I gave up on Edge. Back to Firefox it is.

first Edge lost all my favorites. I managed to get my favorites bar back, but not my favorites. The only advice Microsoft offered was about importing favorites from another browser, but they were no help when it comes to recovering favorites lost by Edge.

next Edge stopped working altogether. The page opens for a second, then closes. It is not functional. Again, only advice to be found is advice that does not solve the problem.

Next Cortana stopped working on my husbands computer. then Edge lost his favorites too.

Enough already. I'm done.

Tamiam88atgmaildotcom, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

I've found out, the problem is somehow related to the new WHQL NVIDIA driver, version 375.57, release date Thu Oct 20 2016, Language Eng (US), Windows 10/64 bit.

Thank you very much, for your attention and have a good day.

netkingcool, Oct 22, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

1. Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP ! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Favorites

2. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  3. Edge/ Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge/ Favorites: Hi all. I believe there was a major Win 10 update recently; I now have Win 10, Version # 1809; OS Build 17763.195 Here's something I noticed in the Edge browser: When I click on my Favorites (and I have a lot; a long list to scroll through), scroll through my list, and then...
  4. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Favorites: How do you change the width of the Favorites Side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-favorites/7d3ac0b7-4fb5-4364-a313-2804ea3e431f
  5. Microsoft Edge NOT opening my Favorites.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge NOT opening my Favorites.: I still have all of my favorites intact under %AppData%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favo rites However, opening Microsoft Edge, it just won't load these at all. How can I fix this issue? One thing I did was...
  6. favorites edge

in Browsers and Email
    favorites edge: Hi Normaly when i do a reinstall of windows i've got my favorits of edage automaticly back But nu not why ? 97290
  7. Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites: I too would like to access my W10 Edge Favorites list to edit them. But I find it incredible that no-one (including Microsoft) appears to know where they. I did come across one reply in the Windows 10 forum that listed them but not in the folders in the drop-down list in Edge...
  8. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466
  9. How do you bulk manage Microsoft Edge favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you bulk manage Microsoft Edge favorites?: Apparently, they've moved away from the simple "Links as Files in Folders" storage method. Is there some in-app feature that allows for quick organization of favorites? 89432
  10. Edge Favorites.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites.: I just noticed after doing a clean install of windows 10 1607, that my favorites in ms edge are gone. Is there anyway to get them back? Henry 58963