Windows 10: Microsoft Edge - Flash update..

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - Flash update.. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; - just came down via Update.. - wow, much improved..*Cool 25644 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BugMeister, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Microsoft Edge - Flash update..

- just came down via Update..

- wow, much improved..*Cool

:)

BugMeister, Oct 8, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 8, 2015
  3. bluesriff Win User
    flash player

the web site asking for a flash player update is williamhill.com and I used adobe home page to update flashplayer and my browser is Microsoft edge.

I tried logging on to williamhill.com using internet explorer and flash player is working ok so its not working when I use Microsoft edge.

bluesriff, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Microsoft Edge - Flash update..

Yeah I see only update error, .......and in the evening the same.....*Smile *Biggrin

Cluster Head, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Edge - Flash update..

1. Microsoft Edge - Flash update.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Flash

2. Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?: I have several machines that are getting dinged by Insight Rapid 7 for having an outdated version of Flash Active X. The current version is 32.0.0.270, but the version on these machines is 332.0.0.156. Which Windows Update includes the update for Active X?...
  3. adobe flash isnt working after updates to Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash isnt working after updates to Microsoft edge: After installing all the new updates 9/01/2019 adobe flash player isn't working on the Club Pogo site. I have it toggled on but it isn't working and the flash games will not load. It worked on 8/27/2019 and hasn't working since then. I have tried everything I know to do, even...
  4. Update on removing Flash from Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Update on removing Flash from Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer: In 2017, we published a roadmap to remove Adobe Flash from Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer by 2020. Since that post, we announced our intent to build Microsoft Edge on the Chromium open source project. In this post, we will provide an update on what to expect for the...
  5. Flash player in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash player in Edge: I am only offered the choice of allow once when enabling Adobe Flash player on Edge, so I have to enable it every time I go to a website where it's needed, and there's one in particular I go to a lot. I tried permissions, but that didn't work. How else can I enable Flash so I...
  6. Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work: Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key features and various annoyances. Anyways, Adobe Flash works just fine with Microsoft edge. I have tried the solution...
  7. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem: Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge I have it turned on in advanced settings but its just doesn't work I cannot load anything where flash player is used for. 18538
  8. Microsoft Edge streaming Flash video has no sound

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge streaming Flash video has no sound: Recently when streaming Flash videos on Microsoft Edge there is no sound, video is fine. I have tried turning off audio enhancements, but it made no difference. Adobe is turned on in Edge settings. If I watch them on Google Chrome they are fine, but I would rather be using...
  9. how to update microsoft edge built-in flash?

in Browsers and Email
    how to update microsoft edge built-in flash?: i'm stuck at 24.00.194, can't watch any twitter videos but ie 11 with the same flash version 24.00.194 can watch twitter videos. 77459
  10. Microsoft Edge repeated Flashing when loaded

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge repeated Flashing when loaded: My recent W10 install seems to be holding up quite well - and I will be keeping it as my preferred OS. I have one quirk, and perhaps you can help with this one. I only use edge occasionally - but when it loads, it starts to blink. This does not happen on all occasions...