Windows 10: Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web

Discus and support Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New features and improvements coming with Windows 10 Creators Update The introduction of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 was an important step towards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...-organize-web/

:)

Brink, Jan 30, 2017
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• Which web browser are you using? Is it Internet Explorer or Edge?
    To import favorites from folder to Microsoft Edge follow the steps below.

Step 1: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

To import favorites from folder to Internet Explorer refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/add-view-organize-favorites#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 30, 2017
  3. Is it possible to get my favourites back?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I understand that you want your favorites back in Windows 10 and I am glad to help!

Please let us know for which web browser do you want to import favorites?

For Internet Explorer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/add-view-organize-favorites#ie=ie-11

Microsoft Edge:

Look for How to import Favorites in this article:

Get Started with Microsoft Edge - Tips and Tricks for the new user.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 30, 2017
  4. DavidY Win User

I'm very guilty of having too many tabs open. I rely on Firefox to remember my tabs for me and it's pretty reliable but (as someone posted on the 15019 thread) apparently there's a cost of having too many tabs open at once in FF.

This sounds like a good feature in Edge.

DavidY, Jan 30, 2017
  5. That will be a good thing to have in Edge
    They are certainly making sure that in time Edge will be hopefully the best Browser

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge helps

2. Your organization requires you to change your pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization requires you to change your pin: I make use of windows 11 and it said “your organization requires you to change your pin” i have tried changing the password but my alphabet keys are not working and the number keys are working. Meanwhile I am able to put in my old password alphabet which took me to the page...
  3. Disable Your organization is switching to Microsoft Edge prompt

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Your organization is switching to Microsoft Edge prompt: [IMG]Internet Explorer End-of-life is here and so users in an organization may see the Your organization is switching to Microsoft Edge prompt. This is basically to inform you that if you are still an IE user – Get ready as we will be switching to the Microsoft Edge browser!...
  4. Your browser is managed by your organization says Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Your browser is managed by your organization says Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge may display a Managed by your organization message when you open the 3-dot More menu in the top-right corner. Clicking on this link will take you to the following page in your Edge browser: edge://management This page will display: Microsoft Edge is...
  5. "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Organization Requires You Change Your Pin": I do not have an organization. this is a personal computer and I have tried every trick in the community I feel. Any help would be great. Again, this is a personal laptop HP Spectre...
  6. "Your organization requires you to change your password"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your organization requires you to change your password": When installing the microsoft office package I accidentally left the box about letting them manage settings on my computer checked. Now it prompted me to change my PIN for login to 6 digits. An older post recommended signing out of my university account and signing back in...
  7. ”your organization needs you to change your password”

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ”your organization needs you to change your password”: I used to have a work account on the mail app on my home computer but I removed it not long ago. However I keep receiving a message "your organization needs you to change your password". I think I receive this message because of my organization policy. I was notified that...
  8. "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your organization requires you to change your password" - I'm not part of an organization: I have windows 10 on my Laptop, installed recently (a few days ago). I had it set up with my own personal email account, login info, etc. Now, my university provides access to MS Office through my university email (a different email to what I set up windows with). I...
  9. You organization requires you to change your pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You organization requires you to change your pin: So this is probably the third time I have gotten this message. My pc is not part of a domain or organization, this is a fresh install of windows, but every time I install office 365 (student version) upon reboot it forces me to have a more complex pin, and then when I go into...
  10. Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes

in Browsers and Email
    Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes: I still have not found a way to organize my web notes. I am afraid that my notes lists is going to grow so long that retrieval of older notes will be a real hassle. What happened to "organize favorites" that IE has? SR 51016