Windows 10: microsoft edge +norton

Discus and support microsoft edge +norton in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Am I the only that gets a pop up the the right bottom of my screen saying Norton "it does not have extensions for Norton"? Well, all software you use... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by carol w, Sep 8, 2015.

1. carol w Win User

microsoft edge +norton

Am I the only that gets a pop up the the right bottom of my screen saying Norton
    "it does not have extensions for Norton"? Well, all software you use on Windows 10 are now called apps. .... Since Edge doesn't support extensions Norton 360 can't
    protect me. So what do I do?

:)

carol w, Sep 8, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Norton and Microsoft Edge

The Insider builds now support extensions for Microsoft Edge, but there are only a handful currently available. No one knows when support for extensions will be finalized, and you can be sure that most third parties won't create extensions until the spec
    is finalized.

NAV and NIS work very well with Microsoft Edge. Without support for extensions, Edge can't implement the additional 'fluff' that antivirus companies love to add to their products. You can feel perfectly safe without NIS marking up your search results, or
    running a separate browser for banking transactions, or any of the other toys that were the first things I turned off in my Kaspersky software.

BulldogXX, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Guru Kiran G, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

microsoft edge +norton

1. microsoft edge +norton - Similar Threads - microsoft edge +norton

2. norton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  3. norton

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  4. Security with windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and Norton 360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security with windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and Norton 360: I upgraded to Microsoft Edge and it would not load correctly with Norton 360. I just bought a new laptop and was wondering when I set it up do I even need a security program other than what comes with Microsoft Edge and Window 10? If I do need more security, I would...
  5. Norton

Norton: I bought a new computer from Costco and went to download my existing Norton antivirus software. It wouldn't load. Long story short Norton said they would have someone help me download it. Then a tech comes on remotely and says I have a Trojan and its going to cost $159 for...
  6. Does Norton Protect new Microsoft Edge

Does Norton Protect new Microsoft Edge: Does Norton Antivirus protect new Microsoft Edge i keep getting message Thank you for using Norton Safe Web but i have seen articles saying it does not which is right 148732
  7. Doe's Norton Protect new edge

Doe's Norton Protect new edge: Does Norton Antivirus protect new Microsoft Edge i keep getting message Thank you for using Norton Safe Web but i have seen articles saying it does not which is right 148732
  8. Norton, Microsoft Edge, and Windows 10

Norton, Microsoft Edge, and Windows 10: Hi, I am not a computer genius but I have a general question and I can't find an answer. I bought a Lenovo laptop last year preloaded with Windows 10 and windows security. I am a strong Norton advocate and already had the account so I downloaded Norton and know 2 security...
  9. NORTON

NORTON: can I run norton and window defender at the same time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/norton/82de06c3-2960-4673-8e29-0437b53c64b1
  10. Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.

Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.: Norton has released its password management extension for Edge in the Windows Store. Only works for newer version of Windows and English only. https://community.norton.com/en/blog...ow-available-0 We are excited to announce that Norton Identity Safe extension...