Windows 10: Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I downloaded a new update when it kept prompting me to do so. Now Microsoft Edge does not work at all. ME will not even load and many other apps also.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017.

1. brendaelk Win User

Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

I downloaded a new update when it kept prompting me to do so. Now Microsoft Edge does not work at all. ME will not even load and many other apps also. I need this fixed please or I will have to go with another browser like Google Chrome, it is the only browser working now, the only one between the two I have loaded on here. Please help me and fix, I am not that great at fixing software. This started last evening after the downloaded update.

Brenda Elkins

:)

brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017

2. Windows 10 Start Menu not working

Went to sleep last night with everything working. Woke up to everything on my start menu not working. Microsoft Edge is gone. Please help me to fix this. Thanks

MelissaHerrin, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Youtube wont load

My youtube website wont load up neither will google. Last night it worked fine but today neither website will load. Keeps telling me to try again refresh page check the website etc. I tried cleaning out everything. Can I get some help. I am running Microsoft
    edge.

JustinGent, Jul 29, 2017
  4. Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

Hi Brenda

What version and build are you currently running.

Windows key + R, type winver, enter.

Might I first suggest this tutorial.

Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

There is a specific tutorial for Edge but since you said "and many other apps".

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 29, 2017
  5. brendaelk Win User
    Hi Ken, on the front screen it says Evaluation copy. Build 16241. rsprerelease170708-1800. Is that what you asked? I am not real smart about Windows 10.

Thank you, Brenda

brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017
  6. brendaelk Win User
    Ken it is version 1703 (OSbuild 16241.1001)

brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017
  7. Interesting.

You seem to be participating in the "Insider" program doing testing for MS on releases that have not been issued to general public. This puts you closer to the leading edge but at a price.

Did the re-registering work?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

1. Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge loading

2. help me please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help me please: Previously everything was fine with my hp laptop, but now my battery doesn't want to charge, I have to keep the charging cable connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please/2c3655da-3f56-4f6b-a283-8f9f10e746ea
  3. please help me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me: please help me to open Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/ff4626f9-0e7b-4865-830d-bd777b2f6095"
  4. Please help me !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me !!!: Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really...
  5. please help me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please help me: so I bought a brand new laptop and from day one the touch pad didn't work, the laptop came with a smart pen to be used as a mouse so I thought maybe you could not use them both at once so I started exploring in my settings trying to see if I could switch back in forth...
  6. lastest microsoft update last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lastest microsoft update last night: Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word documents. I open a new word document and instead of "save" or "home" at the top I get boxes, triangles, question marks...
  7. Help me please!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please!!: My laptop was running slow and got full of too much useless junk and games that i decided to take the easy route and system restore the whole damn thing, windows install and what not but here is the problem. it seems that my desktop profile cant be found, i will attach a...
  8. Last nights update failed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Last nights update failed.: Since last nights update my computer won't take my pin number, says it is wrong. 65051
  9. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538