Windows 10: Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I downloaded a new update when it kept prompting me to do so. Now Microsoft Edge does not work at all. ME will not even load and many other apps also.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017.

1. brendaelk Win User

Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

I downloaded a new update when it kept prompting me to do so. Now Microsoft Edge does not work at all. ME will not even load and many other apps also. I need this fixed please or I will have to go with another browser like Google Chrome, it is the only browser working now, the only one between the two I have loaded on here. Please help me and fix, I am not that great at fixing software. This started last evening after the downloaded update.

Brenda Elkins

:)

brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017

2. Windows 10 Start Menu not working

Went to sleep last night with everything working. Woke up to everything on my start menu not working. Microsoft Edge is gone. Please help me to fix this. Thanks

MelissaHerrin, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Youtube wont load

My youtube website wont load up neither will google. Last night it worked fine but today neither website will load. Keeps telling me to try again refresh page check the website etc. I tried cleaning out everything. Can I get some help. I am running Microsoft
    edge.

JustinGent, Jul 29, 2017
  4. Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

Hi Brenda

What version and build are you currently running.

Windows key + R, type winver, enter.

Might I first suggest this tutorial.

Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

There is a specific tutorial for Edge but since you said "and many other apps".

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 29, 2017
  5. brendaelk Win User
    Hi Ken, on the front screen it says Evaluation copy. Build 16241. rsprerelease170708-1800. Is that what you asked? I am not real smart about Windows 10.

Thank you, Brenda

brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017
  6. brendaelk Win User
    Ken it is version 1703 (OSbuild 16241.1001)

brendaelk, Jul 29, 2017
  7. Interesting.

You seem to be participating in the "Insider" program doing testing for MS on releases that have not been issued to general public. This puts you closer to the leading edge but at a price.

Did the re-registering work?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

1. Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge loading

2. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?: I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?...
  3. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?: I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?...
  4. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. “Soft Reset” since last night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Soft Reset” since last night: Okay, so, Last night I turned off my computer before I turned in for sleep as usual. There was no waiting updates, or anything of the kind AS FAR AS I AM AWARE. I wake up an hour ago, because I have trouble sleeping, and turn on my computer and all my desktop icons are all...
  6. 3 Blue Screens since last night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 Blue Screens since last night: I was using Adobe Rush to export a video. I had several video sites open in Firefox watching videos and Discord open along with Microsoft Outlook. First Bug Check was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  7. Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP: So, I did auto updates yesterday. Now I cannot save pictures, when I do try, it won't even give me option to make microsoft photo the default. I've tried to update apps and checked that everything is updated. any ideas...
  8. Microsoft update running since last night

Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  9. Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...: PC updated last night, booted it up and everythign is gone kind of. I can tell everything is still on my storage drive because i don't have anny more space since before the update. But all my setting, my taskbar oins are gone. Steam says i dont have any games installed when i...
  10. lastest microsoft update last night

lastest microsoft update last night: Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word documents. I open a new word document and instead of "save" or "home" at the top I get boxes, triangles, question marks...