Windows 10: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Discus and support Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 29, 2017

2. Windows 10 does not remember "How do you want to open this file" choices.

BTW - as a FYI, Edge is now available on IOS and Android

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/201...(6b97cbd7fab7bb1958db696771a050c9)(261853)(2811279)(PRIME_ENUS_HP_IP_BLOG_EDGE_MOBILE)()

Karl Timmermans [Outlook MVP], Nov 29, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 29, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

1. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge available

2. Collections now available on Microsoft Edge mobile app iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Collections now available on Microsoft Edge mobile app iOS and Android: We’re excited to announce that Collections is now available in the Microsoft Edge mobile browser on your iOS and Android devices! We have been listening to your feedback on the desktop experience and hear that you want to access your collections on-the-go....
  3. Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android: Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical safety, is starting to rollout today on iOS and Android. Over the past few months, I have been using the preview with my...
  4. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  5. Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week

in Windows 10 News
    Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week: It took me a decade to find the podcasts I love most. When I lived in Chicago, I started downloading podcasts for traffic-filled drives to soccer practice. One that stood out during the ninety-minute commute was Planet Money, which became a ritual for me as I studied...
  6. GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android: At Universe, we announced GitHub for mobile as a fully-native GitHub experience on iOS and Android. Now, you can stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge code, right from your mobile device, anywhere. Your response to the beta has been...
  7. Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  8. Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] You’re standing in line at a coffee shop. Your right thumb is stre-t-ch-ing to drag out words on your phone’s keyboard while you squint to read the text on the web form you’re filling out. It’s amazing what’s possible...
  9. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated): 3/26/18, 9AM PT: iPad and Android tablet owners – we’ve got some great news for you! Microsoft Edge is now available as a free download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Now, you too, can experience familiar features like your Favorites (including Roaming Favorites),...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection now available on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection now available on iOS and Android: [img] Microsoft Solitaire continues to be one of the most-played games of all time on Windows for more than 25 years. What’s more, the version of Solitaire you know and love on Windows 10 and Windows 8 PC and mobile devices, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, has reached...