Windows 10: Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications

Discus and support Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via the Push API, beginning with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Web push notifications allow you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications

Source: Get started with web push notifications - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications [​IMG]
    Tip Turn On or Off Web Notifications for Sites in Microsoft Edge

Add or Remove Sites for Microsoft Edge Web Notifications in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

:)

Brink, May 22, 2018

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 22, 2018
  3. push notification security code

Hello Simon,

Share this information to assist you better.

• How are you trying to reset your phone?
    • Which push notification are you referring to?
    • Have you taken the backup and trying to restore it now?
    Follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to Reset your phone:

Refer the section Reset your phone.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

We see that there is no notification code is sent when you are performing phone reset.

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications

1. Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge supports

2. Windows 10 taskbar is now pushing Microsoft Edge web apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 taskbar is now pushing Microsoft Edge web apps: In the latest A/B test, Microsoft is using Windows 10’s taskbar to push Chromium Edge-powered web apps for YouTube, Facebook, Office, and more. The new Edge popup from Microsoft will appear after applying general Windows Updates, or when you’re normally browsing other apps....
  3. How to turn off Microsoft Edge website push notifications

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off Microsoft Edge website push notifications: Push notifications help you get unseen notifications from a particular website on your desktop. However, if you want to turn off Microsoft Edge pop-up push notifications, then you can do so using the Local Group Policy Editor and the Registry Editor. Let’s assume that you do...
  4. Microsoft Edge supporting Open Web Docs to deliver web developer docs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge supporting Open Web Docs to deliver web developer docs: Today, we’re happy to share our support for Open Web Docs, a new collective launching today which is dedicated to sustainably supporting high-quality, browser-agnostic, community-driven web developer documentation. Open Web Docs employs full-time writing staff to...
  5. How can I enable desktop push notifications in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I enable desktop push notifications in Microsoft Edge: How can I enable desktop push notifications in Microsoft Edge like there are in Google Chrome. I tried going to notifications app settings, but it didn't work, there were no notifications. submitted by /u/Accomplished_Staff31 [link] [comments]...
  6. Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?: And will the new Microsoft Edge display ANSI .txt files in my mother tongue Czech? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-new-microsoft-edge-support-the-http-web/2fd93ef2-153f-4136-b3ba-f4b434b806d8
  7. Microsoft News - Push Notification Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News - Push Notification Services: Hello, I was wondering a few things, and have a few things to share: -What port number does the Microsoft News App use for Breaking news notifications? -Which service provides breaking news notifications when App is not running? -Is this service locked down to Microsoft's...
  8. Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via Push API

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via Push API: Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via the Push API, beginning with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Web push notifications allow you to build re-engaging experience by delivering timely, relevant notifications to users, even when your browser or web app is...
  9. Web Notifications in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Web Notifications in Microsoft Edge: Starting with the most recent Windows Insider Preview release (build 14.14342), Web Notifications are enabled by default in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. This feature will be available to all Microsoft Edge customers in EdgeHTML 14, coming this summer with the...
  10. Turn On or Off Web Notifications for Sites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Web Notifications for Sites in Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Web Notifications for Sites in Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Microsoft Edge Web Notifications for Sites in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10...