Windows 10: Microsoft Edge - Platform status

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - Platform status in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What we’ve built and our roadmap [img] More: https://dev.windows.com/en-us/micros...atform/status/ 32862 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cluster Head, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Microsoft Edge - Platform status

Cluster Head, Dec 5, 2015
  2. Shenktank Win User

youtube wont work in microsoft edge

I got the same thing, got very frustrated because youtube (YouTube) said my browser supports webm vp9, but according to Microsoft (Microsoft Edge web platform features status and roadmap - Microsoft Edge Development)
    it is not yet supported.

So then I disabled experimental javascript and that worked for me

1. open edge

2. browse to "about:flags"

3. scroll until "Enable experimental javascript"

4. uncheck & restart edge

Shenktank, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Microsoft Edge gives Chrome Java plug-in non support message

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and Thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge browsers are plugin and add-on free and do not support (run) applets. Edge doesn't support Active-X and that's how Java works with other web browser.

You may please refer to the “Does Microsoft Edge support plug-ins or extensions?” sections and check if it helps.

Frequently Asked Questions - Microsoft Edge Development

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

Deepak Kodi, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Edge - Platform status

1. Microsoft Edge - Platform status - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Platform

2. Microsoft Platforms

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Platforms: [ATTACH]Im on Pc and when I buy a game from the microsoft store that says it is available on xbox, can i still play on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-platforms/04301cf1-130e-406c-8a04-670f64327a88
  3. New Microsoft Edge on Surface Duo showcases cross-platform convenience

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge on Surface Duo showcases cross-platform convenience: Over the last year, the Microsoft Edge team has been working to deliver an entirely new experience for people browsing the web, challenging the status quo, to expect more from a browser. We launched the new Microsoft Edge in January with a commitment to deliver more privacy,...
  4. microsoft\Edge\84.0.522.52\msedge.dll Error status 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft\Edge\84.0.522.52\msedge.dll Error status 0xc0000020: I opened Autocad while running microsoft edge but he appeared the blue screen and then made restart of windows then this error 0xc0000020 appeared to me when i opened microsoft edge and Autocad and some other programs and i have tried Enter Key: dism /online...
  5. What’s next for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 and other platforms: Microsoft recently launched Chromium-based Edge Insider browser on Windows PCs and the company has confirmed that the browser is also coming soon to macOS. In addition to making the browser available for more testers, Microsoft is also testing various new features for Edge...
  6. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  7. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  8. Microsoft Edge: What's Next for Microsoft's New Browser & Web Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge: What's Next for Microsoft's New Browser & Web Platform: Microsoft Edge: What's Next for Microsoft's New Browser & Web Platform In 2015, Microsoft launched its first new browser in 20 years: Microsoft Edge. After 8 months, it's on a great trajectory but we're just getting started. Join us to learn about the progress we've...
  9. Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge: Yesterday, we moved Microsoft Edge Dev out of beta, and we are now directing all traffic from status.modern.ie to our new Platform Status page, which has significant improvements to performance and clarity. Today, we are excited to give the first look at our initial wave of...
  10. Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker: The biggest input into our roadmap for the EdgeHTML web platform is developer feedback. Your ideas and votes on User Voice, questions on Stack Overflow, tweets on Twitter, and other comments and suggestions are constantly monitored by our team to drive ongoing adjustment to...