Windows 10: Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

Discus and support Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The Edge browser is behaving oddly nowadays for me especially on youtube, I dont't know what's causing it. Whenever I search on youtube using edge it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sport, Sep 24, 2017.

1. sport Win User

Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

The Edge browser is behaving oddly nowadays for me especially on youtube, I dont't know what's causing it.
    Whenever I search on youtube using edge it shows the search results on the right side with texts and other info partially cut-off.
    The attached screenshots should convey my problem. Please help as edge is my primary browser.
    Also my OS Build is:15063.608

Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly [​IMG]

:)

sport, Sep 24, 2017

2. No audio win10 using youtube

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the status of the issue.

I suggest you to use the search bar and type Microsoft Edge and try to access YouTube from edge and check if the sound is being produced from YouTube. Also Internet Explorer and Microsoft are the inbuilt browser comes inbuilt in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Harry_915 Win User
    Edge and IE not displaying Youtube search results correctly.

Since yesterday YouTube search results are not displaying properly. The video placeholders appear vertically listed in the centre of the screen and the descripted text box which is normally to the right of the icon is far too small and can only display a
    few characters. What is wrong? I have restarted the computer to no avail and the internet doesn't appear to report this as a known issue.

In the screenshot above I have searched the term "search" and this is how it was displayed. I am using Windows 10 Home on a 15.6" laptop.

Harry_915, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

mickey12gauge, Sep 26, 2017
  5. sport Win User
    Taking a hint from your thread ->Here I decided to switch to my default windows 10 theme and then back to my current theme but nothing happened just after it, but after restarting the laptop, voila! it worked and search results were back to normal.
    Thank you and I hope this helps others too who may be facing the same issue.*Party

sport, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

1. Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge showing

2. Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...: Hi,I am reaching out to address issues I am experiencing with the preview of certain websites. the fonts on these websites appear strange and are unreadable on all browsers. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this error. I am attaching a screenshot for better...
  3. Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...: Hi,I am reaching out to address issues I am experiencing with the preview of certain websites. the fonts on these websites appear strange and are unreadable on all browsers. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this error. I am attaching a screenshot for better...
  4. Weird characters in search results: is this an indicator of compromise?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird characters in search results: is this an indicator of compromise?: Greetings,I was recently going to set up a VM with VirtualBox, but discovered I hadn't installed VirtualBox yet. However, the start button search results were rather intriguing, and I am curious if anyone has seen this before, or knows the origin of the behavior. I suspect it...
  5. Show search results in English?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show search results in English?: I am using Windows 10 in my native language. Often I look online to see solutions to different problems that show step by step guides through menus and settings. The guides are in English but when I type English keywords in the search bar it does not show the results because...
  6. Search file not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search file not showing results: HI, I have a file, and when I search for "youtube" it doesn't show results. but when I search for "youtu" it will highlight the "youtu" in each name of the links and show all the links. if I add the b , again there will be no results. why is it? thanks! 134238
  7. Youtube search results and Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube search results and Edge Browser: Has anybody else experienced this? It only happens when I'm logged in, when I'm not search results are normal. [img] [img] 94111
  8. Search not showing any results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing any results: Windows search is not showing any results. It keeps searching... 21347
  9. Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: How to: Show Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer How to Show Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer [img] Warning This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 version 1903. When searching the web from...
  10. Search not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing results: Hi. Anyone know how to fix the search function in Windows 10? It's not showing any results. So far I already tried the following but to no avail. Rebuild indexing, scannow cmd, chdsk /r,. 10886