Windows 10: Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle

Discus and support Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge has worked well for me since my Windows 10 upgrade last September. For the past three days, however, my internet browsing experience has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by leighca, Jul 15, 2016.

1. leighca Win User

Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle

Microsoft Edge has worked well for me since my Windows 10 upgrade last September. For the past three days, however, my internet browsing experience has been horrendous. Edge frequently stalls, with annoyingly long delays in responding to mouse wheel (scrolling) activity. The spinning blue circle that comes on during these interruptions reminds me of the nightmare I suffered through with Windows Vista years ago. Thinking that viruses or other contamination may be the cause, I ran my McAfee security suite (sponsored by my ISP), but the results showed no sign of contamination.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks.

:)

leighca, Jul 15, 2016

2. Constant Blue Circle in Windows 10

Not at all helpful. No black screen. Just a frequent blue spinning circle on any website.

DanielSeib, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Slow Start Up on Computer

When I turn on computer and it goes to desktop, the blue loading circle just spins and spins, and when it stops spinning l click on a program such as yahoo, Google, Chrome or Microsoft Edge, then and takes me to the site and it disappears and the circle
    keeps spinning. This is a continuous cycle and very frustrating. Sometimes takes over an hour getting on a site just clicking on and off. What could the reason be??? Windows 10???? Help Please

JenniferMentzer, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle

1. Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Unstable

2. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  3. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning: When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few some minutes , it stalls, like it stops spinning, and freezes the whole thing. I did however managed to boot into Safe mode,...
  4. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  5. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  6. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle: Win10 stalls after the spinning circle.i have made attempts using community help, but nothing has worked. Difficulty i only have an ipad and a mac to work with. I tried to dl the win10 iso, but it wont fit on a 16gb thumb drive, iso dld using mac i recently installed the aug...
  7. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Infamous blue spinning circles

Infamous blue spinning circles: I recently booted up my custom gaming computer to find that my Internet wasn't working. So, I figured out that the problem was that the dependency service failed to start. I followed instructions that said to open an elevated cmd and input the following. net localgroup...
  10. Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.: Would really appreciate any more help with this, it's driving me crazy! *Banghead The spinning wheel is very frequent within Google Chrome and I wonder if Chrome may be the problem. The wheel is spinning briefly on every new tab/web page I load and then a fraction longer even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge causes blinking blue spinning circle

2. microsoft edge very unstable goes off