Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Zoom

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Zoom in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So, I have been playing with the zoom and I have run into an issue... I don't like 100% it is too far The next up is 125% its too close I use to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bubbo2000, Aug 7, 2015.

1. bubbo2000 Win User

Microsoft Edge Zoom

So, I have been playing with the zoom and I have run into an issue...

I don't like 100% it is too far
    The next up is 125% its too close
    I use to use 120% on google chrome and it was perfect!
    How do I do this?

Thanks!

:)

bubbo2000, Aug 7, 2015

2. zoom in and out controls

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Are you using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?

It seems that you are trying zoom in and out on Microsoft Edge. We tried to recreate the issue on Internet Explorer, zoom in and out function using ctrl + or ctrl - keys are working fine.

Reference link or more information.

To zoom in and out on Microsoft Edge, refer to these steps:

• Open the Microsoft Edge, then open any website.
    • Click on More options(...) then click on Zoom(-+).

Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Zoom in Microsoft Edge

What would solve the problem ultimately is to have a hover function set through app options like in other browsers. With ctrl and such, you are defeating your purpose if all you are doing is enlarging the entire page.

curtcarlin, Aug 7, 2015
  4. cbwilsha Win User

Microsoft Edge Zoom

Hold down CTRL and vary the wheel of an external mouse in my case and you can get to 120% because I just did. I assume if you have a TouchPad that you could hold down CTRL and use your Touchpad Zoom gesture feature. What you change to will register in the Edge Zoom Settings.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

cbwilsha, Aug 7, 2015
  5. bubbo2000 Win User
    Thank you!

bubbo2000, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Zoom

1. Microsoft Edge Zoom - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Zoom

2. How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to set the default Zoom level in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the widely used web browsers on Windows with several customization and accessibility features. One of its many Accessibility features is the ability to set the default zoom level for web pages. It allows you to open websites with magnified or...
  3. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  4. HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?: Hello, for production we have to open Edge in Kiosk mode. On some machines all is Ok and looks like this: , with Edge in Kiosk Mode on some machines it opens with zoom bar and side bar: Where is the setting to disable that zoom bar and the other side bar?Thank you for...
  5. HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?: Hello, for production we have to open Edge in Kiosk mode. On some machines all is Ok and looks like this: , with Edge in Kiosk Mode on some machines it opens with zoom bar and side bar: Where is the setting to disable that zoom bar and the other side bar?Thank you for...
  6. HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Edge Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Zoom: I just installed the new EDGE and every time I log into any website the screen size is 125%. I change the screen size to 100% and all is fine until I log out and then log into any website. The screen size is 125% again. How do you make the screen size 100% all the time?...
  8. Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome): Hello all- I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my symptoms and what I've done so far: Symptom: on most Web sites, videos are zoomed in a few hundred percent, but it is NOT...
  9. edge zoom level

in Browsers and Email
    edge zoom level: So ive sacked firefox off for a bit and started to give Edge a try , so far so good except for the zoom , minimum seems to be 125% its too big is there any kind of witchcraft that will enable 110% for example? 47448
  10. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge zoom 125% to 115%

2. 120% zoom edge