Windows 10: Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey I was just wondering if it is possible to keep website as the home page but change the search engine to google? I current have the default... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Maoriiboii, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge

Hey
    I was just wondering if it is possible to keep website as the home page but change the search engine to google?

I current have the default homepage where all the news and everything are there as soon as I open edge. but I HATE bing as my search engine and would like to change it to Google search engine but keep the same home page is there anyway to do this?

:)

Maoriiboii, Jan 9, 2016

2. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Jan 9, 2016
  3. bavalde Win User
    How to Resolve Microsoft Edge crashing to desktop

Hi,

I'm having the same experience, i.e. Edge crashes approx 5-20 after launch. Every time.

This is on AU (14393.10 Enterprise).

The "fix" suggested above (ie re-create a new user etc) is a rather ugly hack.

I'd rather not do it to be honest. Are there any other ways to fix this?

I've not seen this crash on any of the recent pre-AU Insider builds of Edge...

Baffled.

BR Bjørn

bavalde, Jan 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge

Brink, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  3. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  4. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  5. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  6. "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!: My updated 64-bit W10 Pro.'s 64-bit Edge v122.0.2365.80 won't upgrade to v123. Everytime I restart Edge from the update, it quickly say the same thing at edge://settings/help screen. I rebooted W10 too.What's wrong? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :...
  7. "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!

"To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!: My updated 64-bit W10 Pro.'s 64-bit Edge v122.0.2365.80 won't upgrade to v123. Everytime I restart Edge from the update, it quickly say the same thing at edge://settings/help screen. I rebooted W10 too.What's wrong? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :...
  8. How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps: When using apps such as Word and Excel, the edges around buttons, text boxes, the ribbon, and tabs in excel are all smoothed or "rounded" as opposed to having square or "sharp" edges. Does anyone know how to disable the smoothed edges and revert to square edges?Interestingly...
  9. How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps

How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps: When using apps such as Word and Excel, the edges around buttons, text boxes, the ribbon, and tabs in excel are all smoothed or "rounded" as opposed to having square or "sharp" edges. Does anyone know how to disable the smoothed edges and revert to square edges?Interestingly...
  10. How to fix Error 403 message or ‘Crowdsearch’ in Microsoft Edge search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Error 403 message or ‘Crowdsearch’ in Microsoft Edge search bar?: My search bar for Microsoft edge was working fine until today. Everytime I search up something a 403 error message appears or a site called CrowdSearch appears. How can I quickly solve this? I can’t search anything without these two appearing?...