Windows 10: Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How to open Microsoft Edge menu bar 55627 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Robert Kump, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge

How to open Microsoft Edge menu bar

:)

Robert Kump, Jul 7, 2016

2. Edge keeps crashing

That does not work for me. I tried it several times.

RonCheney1, Jul 7, 2016
  3. bavalde Win User
    How to Resolve Microsoft Edge crashing to desktop

Hi,

I'm having the same experience, i.e. Edge crashes approx 5-20 after launch. Every time.

This is on AU (14393.10 Enterprise).

The "fix" suggested above (ie re-create a new user etc) is a rather ugly hack.

I'd rather not do it to be honest. Are there any other ways to fix this?

I've not seen this crash on any of the recent pre-AU Insider builds of Edge...

Baffled.

BR Bjørn

bavalde, Jul 7, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

Microsoft Edge

There isn't one. At least not like in Internet Explorer. There is the Settings sidebar, which opens when you click the 3 dots (...) and you can pin it to the side if you want. There's also a setting in there for the Favorites bar, but there is no traditional Menu.

Mystere, Jul 7, 2016
  5. arturox Win User
    Edge like Chrome is mostly unusable because of the missing tools like the Menu bar.
    The ability to have a Menu bar On or Off should be fixed ASAP.

It needs someone to write an addon for Edge like the "Classic Theme Restorer" which has saved Firefox from the dumper.

This obsession with a minimalist UI makes using computer apps very, very difficult and time wasting.

Ax

arturox, Nov 20, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    The add-on Firefox 2, the theme, has been beneficial for me for what I need especially since it's been updated for the last couple of versions of Firefox. I'm now on 50.0 on Win10, Mac OS X Sierra and Linux Mint 17 and 18. Gotta love cross-platform programs.

Edge has not proven to be as usable for my needs, keep IE working as some Microsoft sites still need it.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up": Microsoft edge pop up warning saying calling a number. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS. John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-edge-pop-up-warning-to-call-microsoft/4d6cc267-0ad7-47df-810a-11db4dea44ff
  3. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - April 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - April 4: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  4. Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info: Hi Microsoft Team. I want currently whether i am using the Latest Version of Windows 10 OS & Microsoft Edge Web Browser on My Laptop or not. Current Version is as follows > Windows 10 OS : Version 1909 {OS Build 18363.657} > Microsoft Edge Web Browser :...
  5. Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Scrolling is one of the most used features on any browser, and Microsoft is rolling out scrolling improvements in Edge. The primary goal is to […] This article Performance Scrolling improvements in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  6. Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge: Scrolling is one of the most common user interactions in a browser, and it’s central to how we experience the web.Whether you’re using a touchpad, touch screen, mouse wheel, keyboard, or scroll bars, you want your scrolling experience to be fast and...
  7. Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Some users of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge web browser are unfortunately having a problem that shows the error, “This page is having a […] This article Fix This page is having a problem error in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Cast Media to device is not working on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Cast Media to device is not working on Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is the go-to web browser for Windows 10 users. Now, one of the cool things we like about Edge is its ability to […] This article Cast Media to device is not working on Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. you updated my account to a new microsoft edge and now all my favorites and passwords are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    you updated my account to a new microsoft edge and now all my favorites and passwords are gone: younupgraded my account and all favorites and passwords are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-updated-my-account-to-a-new-microsoft-edge-and/12af7a84-268c-44ce-896c-8b5844750862
  10. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - April 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - April 1: Microsoft Edge for Android: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse...