Windows 10: Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support Microsoft Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to narrow up the Favorites Panel docked on the right side of the screen? Can it be docked on the left side? Comments welcomed. Thank... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wiley Coyote, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Microsoft Edge?

Is it possible to narrow up the Favorites Panel docked on the right side of the screen? Can it be docked on the left side?

Comments welcomed. Thank you.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Mar 5, 2017
  2. microsoft Win User

edge not working

my internet is working but edge is not.how to solve this?

microsoft, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Boot Device Not Found - fixed by login MS on another device - recurring

Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248. Copyright 2017 Microsoft Corporation...

Microsoft-54, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Microsoft Edge?

No, and No.
    Perhaps in future releases; right now it's pretty much a 'What you see is what you get' app.

Edwin, Mar 5, 2017
  5. I appreciate the reply. Thanks.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge?

1. Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  3. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  4. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

6. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...
  8. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...
  9. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

10. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...