Windows 10: Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support Microsoft Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to narrow up the Favorites Panel docked on the right side of the screen? Can it be docked on the left side? Comments welcomed. Thank... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wiley Coyote, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Microsoft Edge?

Is it possible to narrow up the Favorites Panel docked on the right side of the screen? Can it be docked on the left side?

Comments welcomed. Thank you.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Mar 5, 2017
  2. microsoft Win User

edge not working

my internet is working but edge is not.how to solve this?

microsoft, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Boot Device Not Found - fixed by login MS on another device - recurring

Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248. Copyright 2017 Microsoft Corporation...

Microsoft-54, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Microsoft Edge?

No, and No.
    Perhaps in future releases; right now it's pretty much a 'What you see is what you get' app.

Edwin, Mar 5, 2017
  5. I appreciate the reply. Thanks.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge?

1. Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. How do you fix twinui in Settings/Windows 10/Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you fix twinui in Settings/Windows 10/Microsoft Edge: I can't access any Microsoft Windows 10 apps in the Microsoft store. Anything I downloaded from the Microsoft Store is gone. Pre-loaded games are gone. System Restore doesn't work. I'm at a loss. Help!...
  3. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: Why does the my feed not work? You go thru all the hassle of selecting what you want to see in your news feed and IT DOES NOT WORK. For this reason, I am sticking to my Google Chrome!...
  4. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge: I keep getting a pop up saying that Microsoft edge has found suspicious activity on my pc IP and has lock my computer. It also says that I need to call Microsoft at 1-888-334-0956. Is this real or a scam?? any answers would be great....
  5. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge: Why has my Windows Edge stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge/fd33a21c-f7dc-4cc4-a048-b00575c8ea73
  6. I'm looking for an epub reader similar to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm looking for an epub reader similar to Microsoft Edge: I tried using Calibre, SumatraPDF, Freda, Kindle, Icecream Ebook reader and EPUBReader extension for Chrome so far. I want to be able to copy text and numbered lists like this one (from an epub reader) and be able to paste them and be similarly structured (pasted to word)....
  7. Microsoft edge closing and repoening a tab

in Cortana
    Microsoft edge closing and repoening a tab: I have looked at the same question yet the methods do not work how to fix???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-closing-and-repoening-a-tab/e299e48b-3741-4de0-a6dc-0ee06ba1c335"
  8. Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...: [ATTACH] \"Experimental Tracking prevention features\" flag. New tracking prevention option. Delete autofill entries. Delete autofill entries (GIF). This feature is "exclusive" of Edge Canary, is not yet available in Chrome Canary. Version 80.0.335.0 (Official...
  9. New Microsoft Edge app 44.10.7 version for iOS - November 12

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.10.7 version for iOS - November 12: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  10. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge: Till the last W10 Update 14/11/2019 I used to read my .epub files on Microsoft Edge. It does not work as from today and Edge is not listed anymore as an option <Open with...> either. How can I Uninstall from the last Updates package the one which concerns MS Edge?...