Windows 10: Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support Microsoft Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can I get Microsoft Edge on Windows 8.1? Thanks, Tyler 5820 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tylerhav, May 2, 2015.

1. Tylerhav Win User

Microsoft Edge?

Can I get Microsoft Edge on Windows 8.1?

Thanks,
    Tyler

:)

Tylerhav, May 2, 2015
  2. microsoft Win User

edge not working

my internet is working but edge is not.how to solve this?

microsoft, May 2, 2015
  3. Boot Device Not Found - fixed by login MS on another device - recurring

Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248. Copyright 2017 Microsoft Corporation...

Microsoft-54, May 2, 2015
  4. John035 Win User

Microsoft Edge?

Microsoft Edge is meant to replace Internet Explorer as the default browser on Windows 10 devices.

John035, May 6, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    If you are willing to give away your 8.1 by upgrading FREE to Windows 10, it will come with the Edge browser.

badrobot, May 6, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    With Edge, it seems to take two clicks to bring 'focus' back when invoking an element; anyone else have this?
    (Scrolling remains active)

Edwin, Jul 18, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
    @Edwin, do you have caret browsing enabled? Try disabling to see if that helps with the focus

8. Edwin New Member

Microsoft Edge?

They must have fixed it. Doesn't happen anymore!

Edwin, Jul 22, 2015
  9. Dude Win User
    That's good *Cool

10. Kyhi Win User
    was viewing a webpage on this forum, X out of edge, booted into another OS

Just opened edge, it went right to the webpage I had viewed hours earlier...

Just like the metro IE app and many other MS apps...
    They do not close.. They start up where you last where - not good..

11. This is an option that can be changed
    See Step 4 here
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge?

1. Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...
  3. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...
  4. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  6. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  7. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  8. Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?

Does microsoft edge have a built in VPN?: I read online that edge has a vpn but is limited to 500 meggbites if edge has a vpn is there away to get more data usage on the vpn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-edge-have-a-built-in-vpn/f72494d4-c8e6-4aac-95f4-01547bef4eb7
  9. "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!: My updated 64-bit W10 Pro.'s 64-bit Edge v122.0.2365.80 won't upgrade to v123. Everytime I restart Edge from the update, it quickly say the same thing at edge://settings/help screen. I rebooted W10 too.What's wrong? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :...
  10. "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!

"To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!: My updated 64-bit W10 Pro.'s 64-bit Edge v122.0.2365.80 won't upgrade to v123. Everytime I restart Edge from the update, it quickly say the same thing at edge://settings/help screen. I rebooted W10 too.What's wrong? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :...