Windows 10: Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support Microsoft Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can I get Microsoft Edge on Windows 8.1? Thanks, Tyler 5820 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tylerhav, May 2, 2015.

1. Tylerhav Win User

Microsoft Edge?

Can I get Microsoft Edge on Windows 8.1?

Thanks,
    Tyler

:)

Tylerhav, May 2, 2015
  2. microsoft Win User

edge not working

my internet is working but edge is not.how to solve this?

microsoft, May 2, 2015
  3. Boot Device Not Found - fixed by login MS on another device - recurring

Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248. Copyright 2017 Microsoft Corporation...

Microsoft-54, May 2, 2015
  4. John035 Win User

Microsoft Edge?

Microsoft Edge is meant to replace Internet Explorer as the default browser on Windows 10 devices.

John035, May 6, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    If you are willing to give away your 8.1 by upgrading FREE to Windows 10, it will come with the Edge browser.

badrobot, May 6, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    With Edge, it seems to take two clicks to bring 'focus' back when invoking an element; anyone else have this?
    (Scrolling remains active)

Edwin, Jul 18, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
    @Edwin, do you have caret browsing enabled? Try disabling to see if that helps with the focus

8. Edwin New Member

Microsoft Edge?

They must have fixed it. Doesn't happen anymore!

Edwin, Jul 22, 2015
  9. Dude Win User
    That's good *Cool

10. Kyhi Win User
    was viewing a webpage on this forum, X out of edge, booted into another OS

Just opened edge, it went right to the webpage I had viewed hours earlier...

Just like the metro IE app and many other MS apps...
    They do not close.. They start up where you last where - not good..

11. This is an option that can be changed
    See Step 4 here
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge?

1. Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 will get another useful feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 will get another useful feature: Google has been experimenting with a new feature called ‘Global Media Control’ for Chrome browser. Global Media Control is a new media control flyout that would be available in the browser’s toolbar. The feature is also coming to Microsoft Edge and you can use command line...
  3. Can't Print from Photos App or Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Print from Photos App or Microsoft Edge: I have a user who is unable to print from the Photos app or Microsoft Edge. They are able to print from any other application besides these two. I have tried reloading the printer/printer drivers, resetting the photos app, and installing the Windows 10 1803 to 1809 update...
  4. Can't Print from Photos App or Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Print from Photos App or Microsoft Edge: I have a user who is unable to print from the Photos app or Microsoft Edge. They are able to print from any other application besides these two. I have tried reloading the printer/printer drivers, resetting the photos app, and installing the Windows 10 1803 to 1809 update...
  5. Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet: Did the update last week and since the update, Microsoft Edge can't get out to the Internet, unless I manually put in external DNS Servers. However, then I can't access internal content/folders/sites. After the update, Firefox, IE and Chrome have NO problems, just Edge....
  6. The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap: This week at the Microsoft Inspire 2019 conference, we are sharing an update on capabilities that we are investing in to make the next version of Microsoft Edge the best browser for enterprises and business customers of all sizes. The Dev Channel now has enterprise features...
  7. Microsoft Starts Removing Classic Edge From Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Starts Removing Classic Edge From Windows 10 20H1: As you may already know, Microsoft is actively developing a new Microsoft Edge app, the Chromium-based browser to eventually replace their very own Edge UWP app which is the default browser in Windows 10 as of now. New under-the-hood changes hint that the company will remove...
  8. Microsoft Edge is getting a modern colour picker on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is getting a modern colour picker on Windows 10: The Chromium-based Microsoft Edge didn’t really focus on web design elements and Fluent Design is also missing, but this will apparently change in the near future. Microsoft is working on modern elements and controls for Edge browser, and it should be coming soon to the...
  9. Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue: I'm new at Windows 10, and would really appreciate the help! Microsoft Edge asked me if I wanted to save a password on a site and I hit "never save" in error. I want to add a password for that site but now can't even access their login page. Thanks!...
  10. How to stop Microsoft Edge from automatically running

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Microsoft Edge from automatically running: Hello! How to stop Microsoft Edge from automatically running every time I start Windows 10? Thank you in advance, Nenad 136612