Windows 10: Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation

Discus and support Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation because Edge keeps crashing eELI2J-CpZg Source: Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-pitch... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Grom0X, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Grom0X Win User

Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation

Grom0X, Nov 27, 2017

2. Unable to install Corel x8. ActiveX scripts are being blocked.

1a. Early January 2016

1b. Lenovo

1c. IT purchased, employee computer. IT refuses to support corel products on Win 10

1d. Virgin Win 10 install

2. Yes to both

3. None

4a. Mid March

4b. No

4c. No

5. No

6a. KB3147458 is installed

6b. KB3140741 is installed

7. version 21,0,0,213 installed

8. Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m

9. No

Proteau2112, Nov 27, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How do I prevent Edge from making itself the default program for opening PDF's?

I don't bother with Edge. Microsoft released a browser that clearly wasn't ready...and won't be ready until the Redstone upgrade in mid-2016...and even then it will only match what Chrome can do right now. And because Microsoft is Microsoft, all their employees
    and apologists have to pretend that Edge is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I believe that a year from now, Windows 10 will really be 'the best Windows ever'. Which is pretty much on schedule for a new operating system.

Best wishes for a happy holiday and a great new year.

BulldogXX, Nov 27, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

5. - this demonstrates the versatility of Windows 10.. *Cool

BugMeister, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation - Similar Threads - Microsoft employee installs

2. Unprofessional Microsoft Employees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unprofessional Microsoft Employees: I am curious as to why your employee closed my service request just after I explained my issue. I took screenshots of the interaction, including the opening and closing of my unaddressed service request. Seems rather unprofessional, Mr. Fuldrick. A quick search online shows...
  3. Unprofessional Microsoft Employees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unprofessional Microsoft Employees: I am curious as to why your employee closed my service request just after I explained my issue. I took screenshots of the interaction, including the opening and closing of my unaddressed service request. Seems rather unprofessional, Mr. Fuldrick. A quick search online shows...
  4. employees at Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    employees at Microsoft: I'm not going to ask you again to stop maliciously controlling my account... preventing me from logging in, preventing me for remote playing, accessing my account through some weird method so I have to change my password every time you do it no one else has access to my...
  5. Microsoft Store app for employee usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app for employee usage: Hi! Would like to know if employee of a company allow to download app from Microsoft Store and use it? Or need to purchase separately for business usage?...
  6. Mid update installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mid update installation issue: Hi thereI had switched off my laptop since I had to sit for a meeting urgently and my laptop unknowingly started installing the update. Post that, my speakers are not working and after looking in the device manager, I am not able to find my Realtek R software to run the...
  7. Employee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Employee: Is Andrew Herbert MIC4055 an employee of Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/employee/a026ef3a-065a-4d1f-8f16-5d5a6e1ac767
  8. Microsoft store is not present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not present: I uninstalled Microsoft store as I was facing problems in it but when i tried to install it again from app package it is not installing i tried so many solutions online but nothing helped. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Update Crashes Mid-install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Crashes Mid-install: Hello, I am trying update windows to the latest version, but mid-install it crashes, tries again, crashes again, then it realizes something's not right and reverts back to before he update. Computer: Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Current Windows: 10 pro, 1809 Tried...
  10. Microsoft Engineer Installs Google Chrome Mid-Presentation

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Engineer Installs Google Chrome Mid-Presentation: This video is hilarious; Microsoft Engineer Installs Google Chrome Mid-Presentation After Edge Kept Crashing 97003