Windows 10: Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program

Discus and support Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After much thought and consideration, Microsoft has decided to end new enrollment into the Surface Plus Program, financed by Klarna, starting August... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program

Read more:

:)

Brink, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing new Surface Plus Program

Source: Owning Surface just got easier with the new Surface Plus Program - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program - Similar Threads - Microsoft ends enrollment

2. Enrolling in the Insider Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enrolling in the Insider Program: I now have a spare PC that I would like to use to use for the insiders program as they recommend not using your day to day personal PC for this. Do I have to get an additional license for that PC as it currently does not have one? It would not be used for anything other than...
  3. Enrolling in the Insider Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enrolling in the Insider Program: I now have a spare PC that I would like to use to use for the insiders program as they recommend not using your day to day personal PC for this. Do I have to get an additional license for that PC as it currently does not have one? It would not be used for anything other than...
  4. Microsoft Abo PLUS ?!

Microsoft Abo PLUS ?!: PLUSVoor dit Abo jaarlijks te betalen 11.99€Waarvoor dient dit ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-abo-plus/806a32ca-9870-49cb-abb3-eac0ea61d8ee
  5. having problems after enrolling for insider preview program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having problems after enrolling for insider preview program: My windows 11 version is 22621.105 and I wanna go to the stable version how do I do that ?? I've reinstalled using settings reset option, reinstalling from cloud and clearing everything but it didn't worked....
  6. microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft Money Plus: I am in need of the Microsoft Money Plus program. Microsoft does not offer this any more. is there a way I can copy the program, then load it on my new HP, windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-plus/0e7cbf06-477b-4e1f-8211-14763116568e
  7. Enrolling end users in MDM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enrolling end users in MDM: I have about 150 users that I need to enrol in Intune MDM, however this requires the user to be local admin. Is there a way around this? I cannot enrol via group policy as no one is in the office and the majority of users do not have a VPN setup, the devices are also Azure...
  8. Disney Plus on my Surface

Disney Plus on my Surface: Hi guys, Do you know if there will be an app to be able to watch Disney Plus on my Surface (or my PC for that matter)? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-plus-on-my-surface/fc1c8c5a-dc56-4887-a8d2-ff05d1379d90
  9. Announcing new Surface Plus Program

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Surface Plus Program: Announcing Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business, available for customers and businesses exclusively at U.S. Microsoft Stores and online at Microsoft.com. Surface is designed to help people better create, collaborate, learn, and get things done. Beginning today at...
  10. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro: Microsoft is holding an event on Tuesday, May 23 in Shanghai, China where it will unveil a widely anticipated refresh of its Surface Pro 4 laptop-class Windows 10-powered tablet, known simply as the Surface Pro. But you won’t have to wait until then to check out the new model...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface models supported by semm