Windows 10: Microsoft engagement framework?

Discus and support Microsoft engagement framework? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I checked my reliability history today and saw a definition update earlier for Microsoft Engagement Framework. Any ideas why or what this is? 65028 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scottyboy99, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Microsoft engagement framework?

I checked my reliability history today and saw a definition update earlier for Microsoft Engagement Framework. Any ideas why or what this is?

:)

Scottyboy99, Sep 25, 2016

2. error code 8500201d when sincing phone on hotmail

Well said. Why isn't Microsoft engaged?

KateBaileyYL, Sep 25, 2016
  3. d0gknees Win User
    How Do We Know What is Fixed/Changed?

Why then do they not actually read and answer the questions asked? Would that not fall under the job description of someone engaged to answer our questions?

d0gknees, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Microsoft engagement framework?

Berton, Sep 25, 2016
  5. Thank you. I did Google out but found no definitive answer. At best I could determine is it might be something to do with the store app but not entirely sure. It's just something I've never seen before so I was a little curious about it. We have two machines and can only see this entry in reliability history on one of them.

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft engagement framework?

1. Microsoft engagement framework? - Similar Threads - Microsoft engagement framework

2. Trusted Community Engagement issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trusted Community Engagement issues: Hello all,.. I am finding my Trusted engagement acting weird again,.. the logins and etc all work fine ,.. but I've noticed ,. in SOME! articles,. I tick on,.. I'm shown as logged OUT! on that page, article ,.. and MSN doesn't accept my login ON THAT! PAGE AND ARTICLE in...
  3. Trusted Community Engagement issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trusted Community Engagement issues: Hello all,.. I am finding my Trusted engagement acting weird again,.. the logins and etc all work fine ,.. but I've noticed ,. in SOME! articles,. I tick on,.. I'm shown as logged OUT! on that page, article ,.. and MSN doesn't accept my login ON THAT! PAGE AND ARTICLE in...
  4. trusted community engagement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trusted community engagement: about 2:pm PST today,.. my trusted community engagement has been blocked , as in any article i try to read does NOT give me the little blue icon for responses,..... I was still able to see my past comments and etc and while I've made strong opinions, I have NOT harassed...
  5. trusted community engagement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trusted community engagement: about 2:pm PST today,.. my trusted community engagement has been blocked , as in any article i try to read does NOT give me the little blue icon for responses,..... I was still able to see my past comments and etc and while I've made strong opinions, I have NOT harassed...
  6. This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement

in Browsers and Email
    This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement: This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Blog *Thumbs - - - Updated - - - See blocked trackers https://youtu.be/vPG4FSJx4qI 145926
  7. Windows Clicklock not engaging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clicklock not engaging.: I am disabled and use a trackball and Windows 10. In most software when I need to hold the Left Mouse button in and drag the mouse, Clicklock will engage if I hold down the Left mouse button for the time length I set it. There are however a few older games (eg Emperor...
  8. microsoft framework

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft framework: I am trying to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, there is an error message " the operative system does not admit .NET Framework 4.7. What I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-framework/3136007c-ca2c-47e7-ab15-cf69f8d42da7"
  9. IS MICROSOFT ANTIMALWARE SERVICE IN MY COMPUTER OR IS IT ENGAGED THROUGH THE INTERNET.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IS MICROSOFT ANTIMALWARE SERVICE IN MY COMPUTER OR IS IT ENGAGED THROUGH THE INTERNET.: I keep getting the error "Failed to connect with Microsoft antimalware service in a timely manner" when I try to install Microsoft Security Essentials. I had it installed, removed it and am trying to reinstall. What needs to happen to get the service connected? I am online...
  10. Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Fighting Engagement Bait on Facebook: People have told us that they dislike spammy posts on Facebook that goad them into interacting with likes, shares, comments, and other actions. For example, “LIKE this if you’re an Aries!” This tactic, known as “engagement bait,” seeks to take advantage of our News Feed...