Windows 10: Microsoft Events Group Arrangements

Discus and support Microsoft Events Group Arrangements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I enjoy participating in the events that Microsoft schedules every other day for their Microsoft Solitaire Game. However, it would be more fun, if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarenBryon, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Microsoft Events Group Arrangements

I enjoy participating in the events that Microsoft schedules every other day for their Microsoft Solitaire Game. However, it would be more fun, if I could compete with people who are more equal to my level of play. It's discouraging to be in a group where several have consistently placed in the No 1 position 20 or 30 times. They obviously are going to get another 1st/2nd/3rd place because the competition isn't equal. To Date, the only strategy i have to avoid this is to try to pick times when these very good players have a low chance of being in my group. So far this only seems to work if I start my play very late in the event.

As an alternative, I would like to see an algorithm created where these very good players are placed in groups with others who have a similar quanity of 1st/2nd/3rd place finishes. This is the seeding approach that many sports events participate, e.g. tennis, to make sure that winners don't just roll over a lot of not so good players. The seeding approach also allows players who could be better compete with the incentive of getting better and move up to a more competitive group.

I would appreciate knowing if anyone else would like this approach.

:)

KarenBryon, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Receive this message everytime I try to log on. Windows couldn't connect to the group policy client service in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: You may use Event viewer to check what is causing this issue.

Event Viewer is an advanced tool that displays detailed information about significant events on your computer. It can be helpful when troubleshooting problems and errors with Windows and other programs.

Follow the steps to open Event Viewer.

• Type Event Viewer in search box and select Event Viewer.

Method 2: Make sure Group policy client service is up and running.

Refer the following steps:

• Press Windows + R.

• Type services.msc, and then click
      OK.

• Look for Group policy client service, right click on it and click on properties.

• Make sure Service status is started and startup type is automatic.

• Click on Apply and Okay.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 30, 2018
  3. LinOly Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft Events Group Arrangements

How do you arrange Favorites in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide few details to assist you in better way.

• Are you referring to, how to arrange favorite on Internet Explorer?

• Are you trying to arrange the Windows tiles?
    I suggest you to reply to us with the details description of your issue, so that we will be able to assist you in better way.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, fell free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Events Group Arrangements

1. Microsoft Events Group Arrangements - Similar Threads - Microsoft Events Group

2. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging photos by dimensions in a group: Ok so I actually know how to do that. We do a right and go to group by. Normally in the pop up menu the dimensions is not a choice but I know I can select on more at the bottom of the menu and select dimensions. The thing is the dimensions option keeps disappearing from the...
  3. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arranging photos by dimensions in a group: Ok so I actually know how to do that. We do a right and go to group by. Normally in the pop up menu the dimensions is not a choice but I know I can select on more at the bottom of the menu and select dimensions. The thing is the dimensions option keeps disappearing from the...
  4. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Family Group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Group: I am a fifteen year old boy which has made a family group. I am the owner of the family group, but I want to leave it. This is mainly because there is an issue which prevents me from playing any multiplayer games at all. I would like some assistance or any help possible. I do...
  6. Microsoft Family Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Group: I am a fifteen year old boy which has made a family group. I am the owner of the family group, but I want to leave it. This is mainly because there is an issue which prevents me from playing any multiplayer games at all. I would like some assistance or any help possible. I do...
  7. Arrange / group / sort by month is missing

Arrange / group / sort by month is missing: I cannot find the "month" selection under More... Details. The latest version does not have that selection. Please add it back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrange-group-sort-by-month-is-missing/510377a2-4798-4927-8caf-15722849069b
  8. Microsoft Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Group: I’ve just bought ForzaHorizon on my PC for my son who has run out of things to play with! We are both in the Microsoft Family I set up ages ago. If I log on to the pc as me, I can see the game, but if he logs in, we can’t see the game. I don’t want to pay for it twice. How...
  9. Microsoft mail groups

Microsoft mail groups: How do I get Microsoft mail to recognize my gmail groups ? or how do I set up groups in Microsoft Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-groups/563b023d-9268-42e4-84be-8b299e2c8aa3
  10. Event ID 10016 and RuntimeBroker Security Groups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 10016 and RuntimeBroker Security Groups: So I've been dealing with whole system freezes that required a hard reset, after about 6 months of this i finally found the Event ID 10016 that occurs when the crash happens. This was a pretty well documented issue so i followed the guides all around the internet like this...