Windows 10: microsoft exchange server database

Discus and support microsoft exchange server database in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have experience with MS Exchange Server 2013 for two years. But today I have seen - Corrupted header information, when I opened program. How did it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by beepastry1945, Jun 22, 2016.

1. microsoft exchange server database

I have experience with MS Exchange Server 2013 for two years. But today I have seen - Corrupted header information, when I opened program. How did it happen? What to do?

:)

beepastry1945, Jun 22, 2016
  2. POBLagos Win User

Contact disappears after updating on Windows Phone 8

I was pleasantly surprised recently that this age old problem has been resolved after making two changes:

1. Upgraded my laptop computer to Windows 10 though still running Outlook 2007

2. Changed my phone to Microsoft Lumia 540

Note that no change was made to the hosted Exchange Account where the Contacts database is domiciled.

Updating a contact via the phone e.g. adding a second phone number and/email address now updates both the phone and the Exchange server / Outlook databases.

POBLagos, Jun 22, 2016
  3. Elrendhel Win User
    Bizarre OTA Activesync issue

Greetings Avatar28! Welcome to the Windows Mobile Total Access forums!

Please set your phone to only synchronize with Exchange Server. Make sure that your server admin has built an account for your mobile device in his/her database within Exchange Server. Once you have been given your username and passwork info for your
    mobile device by this administrator, you should be able to program your phone to sync with your company Exchange Server..

Let us know if you continue to have problems!

Elrendhel, Jun 22, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

microsoft exchange server database

Beats me.

Perhaps elaborating on your issue would help. Right now I can't tell if the problem is with the sql server software itself, the OS it's running on, the application you're using...

Mystere, Jun 22, 2016
  5. Most of the effective solutions for solving issues with .edb files often is applied eseutil, but in cases it doesn't work make use of EDB Open File Tool

nocialmak57, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

microsoft exchange server database

1. microsoft exchange server database - Similar Threads - microsoft exchange server

2. How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V: Dear Community,I am trying to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 on Hyper-V but I faced multiple errors such as "Boot Faliure, Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device"could you help please?Thanks....
  3. How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V: Dear Community,I am trying to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 on Hyper-V but I faced multiple errors such as "Boot Faliure, Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device"could you help please?Thanks....
  4. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  5. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  6. Signing out of the Exchange server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signing out of the Exchange server: Hello, Hopefully this is the right place to ask this; I think it is generic enough to work as a Windows question. I've been having an ongoing issue with my email being deleted from my personal computer. I know that, for whatever reason, Outlook will do this by default with...
  7. Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange: Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove the ones before the MS migration , and i dont know which ones to Remove, i believe the the Active Account was before the...
  8. Exchange Server 2013 files

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange Server 2013 files: Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in .pst files because Microsoft Domain controller is not available. 79030
  9. Crash on a server Exchange 2003

in Browsers and Email
    Crash on a server Exchange 2003: Hi guys! We had a crash on a server Exchange 2003. After that we made a copy of the mdbdata. Of course we reinstalled it. Now we're trying to mount the mailbox store (Priv1.edb 5 GB) but we receive this error: The database files in this storage is inconsistent. Next,...
  10. BSOD Exchange Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Exchange Server: Got a BSOD on an Exchange server today, Windows 2008 R2. I was just looking around the exchange management console and the machine disconnected me, I went into VMWare, opened the console and it had BSOD on me. I managed to run the minidump file in windbg and get the...