Windows 10: Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program

Discus and support Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just over a year ago at Build 2016, we welcomed 10 digital and creative agencies to develop mixed reality solutions as part of the HoloLens Agency... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program

Source: We're expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2017

2. Mixed reality portal crashes when launching a mixed reality app with headset simulation enabled

You should update your Driver as given in following Microsoft Article. Go to the section titled - Mixed Reality portal did not launch automatically after I plugged in my headset

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

E for Excel, Jul 9, 2017
  3. CANT FIND MIXED REALITY PORTAL

Version 1703

No, I haven't used the Mixed Reality Program

Chris_Szkoda, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program

1. Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program - Similar Threads - Microsoft expanding Mixed

2. uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality: These apps have no business being on a Enterprise machine and i cant even uninstall them via powershell. So Microsoft how do i uninstall this ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL BLOATWARE? PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun* |...
  3. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  4. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  6. Microsoft mixed reality commercial use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mixed reality commercial use: I would like to use a Microsoft mixed reality HMD and compatible software in a commercial VR arcade environment, what licensing etc will I need to achieve this?...
  7. Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands: Microsoft outlines vision for mixed reality in the modern workplace and brings HoloLens to 29 new European markets as demand for mixed reality grows. Today, at Microsoft Future Decoded in London, over 15,000 IT and business decision makers came together to talk about...
  8. Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality: Today at Computex, I joined Nick Parker and Alex Kipman on stage to celebrate incredible devices from across the Windows ecosystem – from PCs to gaming to IoT and beyond – and to share how the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update will bring all new innovation, creating...
  9. Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe: [img] Creative agency partners are developing mixed reality applications for clients such as Paccar, Lowe’s, Red Bull Air Race, CDM Smith, UK Police Forces and Alstom. We know that HoloLens growth is driven in large part by the community of developers and commercial...
  10. Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update: Microsoft HoloLens comes to Singapore and United Arab Emirates as HP, Honeywell, and Trimble showcase momentum for mixed reality. It’s hard to believe that 2018 is almost two months old! Speaking on behalf of everyone on the mixed reality team at Microsoft, we are excited...