Windows 10: Microsoft expected to accelerate 10's patch schedule

Discus and support Microsoft expected to accelerate 10's patch schedule in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week, Microsoft provided a few more details about the upcoming Windows 10 release of its operating system, and early indications are that new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Jun 14, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Microsoft expected to accelerate 10's patch schedule

Source

:)

A Guy, Jun 14, 2015

2. N80 wont send long txt msg`s on 3g

try installing sms acceleration patch made by nokia. you can find it in N80's support site.

mangbubutig, Jun 14, 2015
  3. It seems like the March 1, 2016 — KB3140743 (OS Build 10586.122) update for Windows 10 broke my Xbox one controller.

This is what happens with an accelerated development schedule and it is exactly why accelerated development is untenable.

Wolverine58, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft expected to accelerate 10's patch schedule

1. Microsoft expected to accelerate 10's patch schedule - Similar Threads - Microsoft expected accelerate

2. hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing: Hi,I've upgraded my graphics card to an Amd rx 6650 xt today.Which supports hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling in windows,but I didn't find it in System > Display > Graphics > Change Default Graphics SettingsI have installed the latest drivers already, and have run windows...
  3. hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing: Hi,I've upgraded my graphics card to an Amd rx 6650 xt today.Which supports hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling in windows,but I didn't find it in System > Display > Graphics > Change Default Graphics SettingsI have installed the latest drivers already, and have run windows...
  4. Task Scheduler not behaving as expected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler not behaving as expected: That is – not as I expect it to. Maybe it’s meant to work this way, but it seems mighty odd to me – I am almost tempted to report it as a bug, but...OK, so I created a task with the following settings:Run at 00:15 every day, and repeat every 15 minutes for a period of 1...
  5. hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing up: i have windows version 2004 and latest nvidia drivers installed but option isnt showing up please help me submitted by /u/nika105 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imyu0s/hardwareaccelerated_gpu_scheduling_not_showing_up/
  6. Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling causing BSOD: Hi, I seem to be getting BSOD when using Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling = ON. My configuration is: OS: Windows 10 2004 (build 19041.388) Motherboard: Asrock z77 extreme4 motherboard with Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windows features enabled:...
  7. Hardware - Accelerated GPU Scheduling not found

Hardware - Accelerated GPU Scheduling not found: submitted by /u/Rujularora [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpcm8d/hardware_accelerated_gpu_scheduling_not_found/
  8. How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft has introduced a new interesting feature in Windows 10 that is named Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling. This feature is part of the WDDM 2.7 that […] This article How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  9. Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling

Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling: Hello, I understand that Nvidia supports the titled feature with their new driver released yesterday. Is the ability to activate this feature tied to the 2004 Windows 10 update? My system apparently is still not ready for 2004, and I do not have the toggle for...
  10. No “Hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling” option

No “Hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling” option: I am on windows 2004 which I had to upgrade through the update tool, and there seems to be no issues. But, I heard the feature I mentioned above was in the graphics settings and could help improve performance, but I don’t see it. I only get the option to set like high...