Windows 10: Microsoft expected to unveil new Windows name next week

Discus and support Microsoft expected to unveil new Windows name next week in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I think it's going to be Windows TH, (for now, (I hope not!)) Attachment 5249 ... screw it, call it what they want, I made up my own mind and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Chuck38, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Microsoft expected to unveil new Windows name next week

Where did you find that?

Chuck38, Sep 28, 2014
  2. Tony K Win User

*Roflmao2 but *Eek !!

10,000 internet points to whoever guesses the name correct.

I guess Windows 9.

Tony K, Sep 28, 2014
  3. Nuccii Win User
    Already posted.

Nuccii, Sep 28, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

A good joke can never be overused. *Wink

BunnyJ, Sep 28, 2014
  5. Edwin New Member
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    If you go back you will see that I had posted it back on page 4? Not sure which page.

I'm just supporting my idea. Windows 007 would be a cool name! Really, it would!

Chuck38, Sep 28, 2014
  7. Chuck38 Win User
    Chuck38, Sep 28, 2014
  8. Edwin New Member

I think MS has got something up their sleeve with this 'Threshold' thing; "Windows", 'doors', door threshold!?!?!?; Hmmm...... ?

Edwin, Sep 29, 2014
  9. Edwin New Member
    So shall it be!!! *Wink

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft expected to unveil new Windows name next week - Similar Threads - Microsoft expected unveil

2. Microsoft will unveil the next generation of Windows on June 24

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will unveil the next generation of Windows on June 24: During Microsoft’s Build 2021 developer conference, which was all about developers, CEO Satya Nadella confirmed that Microsoft is working on the next generation of Windows, which was previously teased by Panos Panay during the company’s enterprise-focused Ignite event....
  3. Microsoft will begin pushing new Edge to Windows 10 next week

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will begin pushing new Edge to Windows 10 next week: The era of the traditional Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer successor will come to an end as the Chromium-based Edge would begin replacing the old browser next week. As we previously reported, new Microsoft Edge will be pushed via a Windows Update, but depending on your...
  4. Microsoft unveils new open source Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils new open source Windows Terminal: Microsoft released the source code of a new Windows Terminal application today featuring multi-tab support, improved font rendering, and more. The company plans to add Windows Terminal to the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 devices soon to make it available to more users....
  5. Icon Next To Name In Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon Next To Name In Microsoft Mail: 3/5/19 I have an Outlook.com email account and a Windows Mail email account. In Outlook.com a green circle appears next to my name with my initials. In Windows Mail there is a circle with a picture of my garden. I would like to change the Windows Mail icon to a circle...
  6. What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update: Microsoft last month released Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Windows 10 version 1803 codenamed Redstone 4 will be pushed automatically to systems that are considered to be fully compatible in the coming weeks. By the summer, the update would become available for download on...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week: One build per week seems to be Microsoft’s new strategy Microsoft has just updated PC insiders with a new Windows 10 Redstone preview build, and there’s now word that the company is getting ready to do the same for mobile, with a new release currently in the pipeline....
  8. Western Digital Unveils Next-Generation HDD Technology

in Windows 10 News
    Western Digital Unveils Next-Generation HDD Technology: Company Builds on its Leadership of Delivering Industry’s Highest Capacity Hard Drives with Demonstration of Breakthrough Innovation on Microwave-Assisted Magnetic Recording Technology [img] At its “Innovating to Fuel the Next Decade of Big Data” event today, Western...
  9. What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch: This isn't just another Windows launch. Later this week, when Microsoft unveils the latest Windows 10 preview release at an all-day event in its Redmond headquarters, it will be following a well-worn playbook. But the expectations for this version are impossibly high,...
  10. microsoft rumored to select new ceo next week satya nadella

in Windows 10 News
    microsoft rumored to select new ceo next week satya nadella: The committee at Microsoft that has been entrusted to pick a new CEO to replace the retiring Steve Ballmer has certainly taken more time than most people thought. Today, a new rumor, based on unnamed sources, claims Microsoft could finally name its new leader sometime next...