Windows 10: microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10

Discus and support microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone know if there is a driver update for the Microsoft Explorer Touch mouse for Win 10 (64bit) Or a suggestion that will allow me to use the middle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by artoo, Aug 1, 2015.

1. artoo Win User

microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10

Anyone know if there is a driver update for the Microsoft Explorer Touch mouse for Win 10 (64bit) Or a suggestion that will allow me to use the middle button as a "double click" as the previous drivers have?

I checked the microsoft hardware dowload site and they just have up to Win 8.1 there.

:)

artoo, Aug 1, 2015

2. win 10 mouse driver "Microsoft Explorer Touch" mouse? to use middle button as "double click"

Is there an update driver for the "Microsoft Explorer Touch"mouse for windows 10 64bit?

I was trying to configure the middle button to act as "double click". When i installed the mouse and keyboard program it allowed me to configure the buttons but when I rebooted and tried pressing the middle button on a program's icon expecting the program
    to open, but nothing happened.

Artoo Smith, Aug 1, 2015
  3. win 10 mouse driver "Microsoft Explorer Touch" mouse? to use middle button as "double click"

Hi Artoo,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Office Community.

I suggest you to Update the Windows 10 Drivers and check if it help.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10

1. microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10 - Similar Threads - microsoft Explorer Touch

2. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  6. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse not discoverable: Hi there, we had this mouse in a drawer for more than a year and it used to work fine. However, even with fresh batteries and going through all the troubleshooting steps HERE and HERE and HERE, but the device is still not working. The product model is rvf-00052-It has the...
  7. Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse

Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse: I updated my Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.450 and I now can't pair the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. I have tried the troubleshooter, the deleting with a reboot and the updating of the Sculpt Touch driver in device manager and I still can't pair...
  8. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping"

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse "sleeping": Any ideas on how to fix the annoying issue where the Arc Touch mouse goes to "sleep" after only a few seconds of non-movement? I'm getting tired of having to turn it off / on....
  9. Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving

Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving: I have a touch explorer 1490 wireless mouse. When I connect the Bluetooth receiver to the laptop it gets connected. I can see the blue light "on". The problem is that the cursor doesn't move on the screen when I move the mouse, weirdly the buttons, scrolling all work fine. I...
  10. touch driver

touch driver: When I power on my computer. At the sign-in screen, there are white dots popping on the screen and it is not allowing me to sign in. After research, I put my hand on the screen and the dots stop. I am able to sign in. This an a recurring issue. I have disable the driver....