Windows 10: Microsoft Feedback Hub - doesnt work

Discus and support Microsoft Feedback Hub - doesnt work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I try to start "Microsoft Feedback Hub" and select the "All Feedback" icon and I see the following. this never ends. Other options (Welcome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sander.kl, Aug 8, 2018.

1. sander.kl Win User

Microsoft Feedback Hub - doesnt work

Hi

I try to start "Microsoft Feedback Hub" and select the "All Feedback" icon and I see the following.

this never ends. Other options (Welcome icon, Announcements, Quests and Profile) work fine.

Microsoft Feedback Hub  - doesnt work 37496125-c1a3-4aae-85f4-c600cf4ace57?upload=true.png

Things I tried:

• I log out, and log back in. same result.
    • I reset the app ( settings -> apps &featues -> feebdback hub -> advanced options -> reset). same result
    • I Uninstall the app (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub | Remove-AppxPackage) and reinstall it (Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”})
      Same result.
    • MS app troubleshooter cant find anything.

One thing that might be related is that I change my primary email address for my Microsoft account from an Hotmail.com account to an outlook.com account. using the old address gives the same result.

Has anyone an idea what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Sander

:)

sander.kl, Aug 8, 2018

2. Feedback Hub is not working

Hello,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. We understand that you were unable to use Microsoft's Feedback Hub. To get you sorted, kindly answer following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to log in to the Feedback Hub? If so, what is the error message?
    • Did the issue start to happen after installing the Creators Update?

We will be waiting for your earnest response.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 8, 2018
  3. UKdeejay Win User
    Feedback Hub is not working

Although I'm not the OP, here are my answers to your questions -

Aside from a system restart (Didn't solve the issue!) there are no Troubleshooting options given... the Feedback Hub simply says, "Something went wrong. We're having trouble loading the info needed for you to send us feedback. Check your connection and try
    again."

A [Try again] button has no effect.

Updating which drivers???

No 'Error' message apart from the above.

Unsure if this occurred immediately after the Creators Update as I didn't try to use the Feedback Hub then, but definitely present after update 'KB4020102' was installed...

UKdeejay, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Feedback Hub - doesnt work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Feedback Hub

2. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  3. Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem: Hi everyone, When I try to report my Microsoft Store problem with Feedback Hub, there is an error message saying "We're having trouble connecting" as shown in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? [ATTACH]...
  4. Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub: Microsoft Store doesn't launch, the same with the Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-launch-the-same-with-the/9e647531-dcf4-4d25-b699-84d1fbd2cd0a
  5. My Feedback hub is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Feedback hub is not working: My feedback hub is not working in my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feedback-hub-is-not-working/fba44088-21a5-4919-9f63-b2212437561d
  6. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  7. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  8. feedback hub not working

feedback hub not working: feedback hub not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-not-working/ad6303b2-ef21-439a-9396-6f49b283b019
  9. Feedback Hub don't work

Feedback Hub don't work: Core i3 , wind10pro, x64, v1809 build 17763.134 (I got this build today). I cannot to log with my MS account in to Feedback Hub only. Store, News is working fine. A week ago it was the same (with and without Insider Program), and Several times i did Reset with PCretarting...
  10. Feedback Hub not working.

Feedback Hub not working.: Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this: [img] I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and...