Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes its Chinese-customized Windows 10 edition

Discus and support Microsoft finalizes its Chinese-customized Windows 10 edition in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is ready to start selling a custom version of Windows 10 that it developed for the Chinese market, according to reports on March 21.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft finalizes its Chinese-customized Windows 10 edition

Read more: Microsoft finalizes its Chinese-customized Windows 10 edition | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 20, 2017

2. When you download Win10 Home China through MediaCreationTool 1709, it is not actually Win10 Home China

That particular edition of Windows 10 was actually provided in partnership through local vendors such as Baidu, Tencent and Qihoo 360. You really should contact the manufacturer of your computer if it came preloaded for information about obtaining the
    original factory image. Its a very specialized edition of Windows 10 just for Chinese customers. So, you wouldn't find it through the regular download channels.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 can't display English in chinese laptop bought in china

This method doesn't work with Chines version of Windows 10!!! What the problem? Why any purchased Windows 10 Home edition can be easily updated to any supported language except pre-installed Windows 10 Chinese version?! What the point? Microsoft please
    give the answer to your customers!

Сергій Корзун, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Microsoft finalizes its Chinese-customized Windows 10 edition

LTSB not good enough for them?

Hm, I wonder how many "How do I change my language from Chinese to English in special version of Windows" posts? *Zip

alphanumeric, Mar 22, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft finalizes its Chinese-customized Windows 10 edition

1. Microsoft finalizes its Chinese-customized Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft finalizes Chinese

2. Windows 10 Paint app is finally heading to its new home “Microsoft Store”

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Paint app is finally heading to its new home “Microsoft Store”: Microsoft Paint app is not going away and it will now receive improvements or updates via the Windows 10’s app store. In the future, Microsoft will offer MS Paint in the Windows Store for free and still maintain the Paint 3D app to ensure that all tools for creators are...
  3. Weird Font and size of Chinese characters on Windows 10 English edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Font and size of Chinese characters on Windows 10 English edition: Hi, I recently re-installed Windows 10 En edition and found that the Chinese characters look pretty weird. Previously they look normal, so I have no sense what's causing the current issue. File browser: [ATTACH] Task bar: [ATTACH] I searched for answers for a while...
  4. Windows 10 is finally getting its own Package Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is finally getting its own Package Manager: For years, users have been trained to download and run .exe, .msi applications, and then go through the long installation process where you have to choose the path and click on ‘next’ multiple times. The process is time-consuming and it requires manual interaction. Today,...
  5. Windows 10 Chinese Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Chinese Home edition: We have installed Windows 10 Chinese Home edition on one of our computers to test our app. I have an MSDN subscription which offers product keys for hundreds of versions of windows, but not that one. How can we activate that windows installation ?...
  6. the chinese display language is unavailable in the edition windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    the chinese display language is unavailable in the edition windows 10: [ATTACH] Hi Support, I have refresh my current windows 10 and found Chinese display language is "unavailable in this edition windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-chinese-display-language-is-unavailable-in-the/96885236-4263-432d-bd88-59c227002a2e
  7. Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Chinese microsoft 10 to microsoft in other languages.: I bought my new laptop in Chinese (as I live here ) and it comes predeterminated with chinese microsoft 10, however it doesn't allow me to change the language and even if I download english pakage for example... It doesn't allow me. It someone could here me that with be...
  8. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  9. Microsoft is listening to its customers and that’s excellent news

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is listening to its customers and that’s excellent news: Microsoft is listening to its customers and that can only be a good thing for its business, its relationship with customers, and the company’s general outlook. Why do I think Microsoft has suddenly started listening? It’s simple: The company will now tell users what,...
  10. Microsoft has finalized Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has finalized Windows 10: Microsoft has now finalized Windows 10, ready for its release later this month. Sources familiar with Microsoft's plans tell The Verge that the software giant has selected build 10240 as the final release to manufacturing (RTM) copy, allowing PC makers to start loading the...