Windows 10: Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch

Discus and support Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft yesterday released a new cumulative update for devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803). The update bumps OS build number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 27, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch

Microsoft yesterday released a new cumulative update for devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803). The update bumps OS build number to 17134.137 and it introduces a long list of fixes. According to the release notes, the update also fixes Google Chrome crash issue.

It appears that Microsoft was aware of the crashing issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 April 2018 Update and deploying the patch should fix this unexpected behaviour that occurred for no clear reason.

“Addresses an issue that causes the latest versions of Google Chrome (67.0.3396.79+) to stop working on some devices,” Microsoft explains in the changelog.

Windows 10 cumulative update is all about bug fixes. The update also resolves a glitch in Microsoft Edge that may cause the browser to stop working when it starts the download of a font from “malformed (not RFC compliant) URL”.

You can find the full changelog below.

• Addresses an issue that causes the Video Settings HDR streaming calibration slider to stop working. This is caused by a conflict with the panel brightness intensity settings configured by certain OEMs.
    • Addresses streaming compatibility issues with certain live TV streaming content providers.
    • Addresses an issue where media content previously generated by Media Center doesn’t play after installing the Windows 10 April 2018 update.
    • Addresses an issue in which SmartHeap didn’t work with UCRT.
    • Addresses performance regression in App-V, which slows many actions in Windows 10.
    • Addresses an issue that causes Appmonitor to stop working at logoff if the Settingstoragepath is set incorrectly.
    • Addresses an issue that causes Appmonitor to stop working at logoff, and user settings are not saved.
    • Addresses an issue where client applications running in a container image don’t conform to the dynamic port range.
    • Addresses an issue where the DNS server might stop working when using DNS Query Resolution Policies with a “Not Equal” (NE) condition.
    • Addresses an issue with T1 and T2 custom values after configuring DHCP failover.
    • Addresses an issue that causes the latest versions of Google Chrome (67.0.3396.79+) to stop working on some devices.
    • Addresses issues with the Remote Desktop client in which pop-up windows and drop-down menus don’t appear and right-clicking doesn’t work properly. These issues occur when using remote applications.
    • Addresses an issue that causes a connection failure when a Remote Desktop connection doesn’t read the bypass list for a proxy that has multiple entries.
    • Addresses an issue that may cause Microsoft Edge to stop working when it initializes the download of a font from a malformed (not RFC compliant) URL.
    • Addresses an issue where some users may receive an error when accessing files or running programs from a shared folder using the SMBv1 protocol. The error is “An invalid argument was supplied”.
    • Addresses an issue that causes Task Scheduler tasks configured with an S4U logon to fail with the error “ERROR_NO_SUCH_LOGON_SESSION/STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT”.

Microsoft says that the update will be downloaded and installed automatically, but you can always check for updates from Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update. It can be manually downloaded here.

Microsoft is not aware of any known issues in this cumulative update, and it’s likely that the patch will install correctly for everyone. Microsoft is already working on next batch of patches for Windows 10, and it will be released on July 10 with a long list of security and non-security improvements to address bugs in the operating system and apps.

The post Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Maaaaaaaaan 1803 is pile of poo

Some people have problems with edge, others with ie, chrome, and other apps. Hangs freezes, crashes. Microsoft says they will fix this crap on May 8th

*sigh*

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/05/01/all-the-issues-of-windows-10-version-1803-you-may-run-into/
    Microsoft acknowledges Windows 10 April Update freezes PCs
    New bug detected: Windows 10 April Update freezes computers
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...s-and-timeouts-after-windows-10-april-update/
    How to fix freezing issues in Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Drone, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch

1. Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch - Similar Threads - Microsoft fixes issues

2. Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login issue in google chrome after a fresh boot of latest win 10 version 20h2.: recently windows version 20h2 is launched and I've freshly installed boot the windows version but after installing I've found my google chrome isn't logging in, every time I go type my gmail and hit next it not going to next page and nothing is logging in related to...
  3. Windows 10 update 1803 to latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1803 to latest version: I was trying to install windows update for my Windows 10 version 1803 and every time it start to install it get freeze on 48% and I have to shut off the computer and restart it to undo the update installation. tried to get the update manually with windows 10 update assistant...
  4. Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004: submitted by /u/psinaptix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9aabc/issue_with_google_chrome_on_windows_10_version/
  5. Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome: Hello! After I've updated Windows 10 (to a versión with Microsoft Edge in it) it seems that Chrome has stopped working. My connection to internet is fine and everything works fine, except this. Chrome isn't able to load any website, so, is there any solution to help work...
  6. Microsoft confirms a new issue in June patch for Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms a new issue in June patch for Windows 10 version 1803: Earlier this week, Microsoft released new June 2018 patches for all supported versions of Windows 10 operating system, including the newly released Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803). At that time, the company acknowledged only one issue in a patch for Windows 10...
  7. Avast fixes issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and their antivirus

in Windows 10 News
    Avast fixes issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and their antivirus: Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) isn’t free of all the bugs, and the new version of the operating system has ended up breaking machines or brought some compatibility issues. Avast recently acknowledged a compatibility issue with Windows 10 version 1803 and their...
  8. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...
  9. Google chrome issue with windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome issue with windows 10: Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't understand all the jargon they're talking about. Should I use Google chrome or should I not use it? Thanks 68863
  10. Google Fixes Chrome Issues in Windows 10 with Canary Update

in Windows 10 News
    Google Fixes Chrome Issues in Windows 10 with Canary Update: Windows 10 build 10525, which was released to Windows Insiders a few days ago, comes with a bug that causes Google Chrome browser and installed extensions to crash. While both Google and Microsoft have both confirmed the bug, the first moved really fast to address it, so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google chrome latest bugs and issues

2. fix chrome 1083 patch