Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Simulator issue

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Simulator issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Re Error code 1-80004005 I NOW get on opening Microsoft Flight Simulator, after Anniversary download. Refers to Product Activation and game stops after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimothyWF, Oct 10, 2016.

1. TimothyWF Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue

Re Error code 1-80004005 I NOW get on opening Microsoft Flight Simulator, after Anniversary download. Refers to Product Activation and game stops after thirty minutes.. All help data refers to installing a new Sim not what goes wrong when it is Registered and installed. What do I do ? Help please. Thanks.

:)

TimothyWF, Oct 10, 2016

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 10, 2016
  3. Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue: Hi,I have issue with my saved flights record. When I click on xbox and go to Microsoft Flight Simulator I can see recorded over 1400 hours.I'm logged on my account and I can see version of that game - 1.36.2.0In the game when I clicked on the profile I can see 605 hours on...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - Account Saved Flights Issue: Hi,I have issue with my saved flights record. When I click on xbox and go to Microsoft Flight Simulator I can see recorded over 1400 hours.I'm logged on my account and I can see version of that game - 1.36.2.0In the game when I clicked on the profile I can see 605 hours on...
  4. Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues: Hi I just got the Xbox game pass for my PC and I tried installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, After the initial download of 2GB I launched the game usually it started to download the remaining data for the game, But in my case, it keeps giving an error of not being connected...
  5. Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator Install issues: Hi I just got the Xbox game pass for my PC and I tried installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, After the initial download of 2GB I launched the game usually it started to download the remaining data for the game, But in my case, it keeps giving an error of not being connected...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Issue: I installed the system and the support files 1.29GB on my SSD. How and what can I move to my SATA Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-installation-issue/29f9d7a1-26a4-42b6-a935-475aeafc8ff7
  7. Microsoft flight simulator issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator issues: So, I got Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on Christmas, and despite saying "You pc is below minimum system requirements, this may cause errors with the game." it worked fine just took forever to load and it wasn't 100% visually appealing., but I was fine because I could play...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator Loading issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Loading issue: helllo, I have a digital copy of microsoft flight simulator 2020. IT has been working fine. Howerver now when I try to load the game it asks for a Microsoft flight simulator 2020 disc. It will not let me proceed any further. I don't even have a disc drive on my computer....
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Issue: F1 2020 was working to a point, when a patch was installed yesterday. Since the patch 1.08 installed I am unable to launch the game as there was a message game corrupt. I uninstalled the game, switched xbox one off and tried to reinstall. Now that's done, the game wont launch...
  10. Flight simulator issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator issue: F1 2020 was working to a point, when a patch was installed yesterday. Since the patch 1.08 installed I am unable to launch the game as there was a message game corrupt. I uninstalled the game, switched xbox one off and tried to reinstall. Now that's done, the game wont launch...