Windows 10: Microsoft games from the game store

Discus and support Microsoft games from the game store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carole Chambers, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Microsoft games from the game store

After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?

:)

Carole Chambers, Jul 20, 2018

2. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jul 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft games from the game store

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft games from the game store

1. Microsoft games from the game store - Similar Threads - Microsoft games game

2. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  3. free games from microsoft store

free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  4. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  5. Games from Microsoft store not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games from Microsoft store not working.: Microsoft store is really a good app that is built in windows 10. But I have some issues with it. I recently installed Gardenscapes, which is my favorite game. But when I launched it, it crashes always and suddenly closes. I then run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter and...
  6. Installing a game from Microsoft Store

Installing a game from Microsoft Store: Yesterday I bought and redeemed a key for the "Age of Empires 2" game. After using the code, I was redirected to Microsoft Store, where I searched for the game. It said "You own this game" and I clicked on the "Install" option. The install started and stopped after 1 second,...
  7. Downloading games from Microsoft store

Downloading games from Microsoft store: I am trying to reinstall 2 games and start 3 more. I says it is pending and the other 4 all say Starting Download. They have all sat like this for 4-5 hours doing nothing. I can either download them or remove them. My skills are very basic so what can I do?...
  8. Installing game from Microsoft store

Installing game from Microsoft store: Hi, I just bought minecraft from the microsoft store website. When I click install on my device. It comes up with “it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. To install, sigh in on a device with your microsoft account” But i’m...
  9. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  10. Games From The Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games From The Microsoft Store: So ANY game i download and install from the store does the same thing, gets to the main menu and wont let me get past press start...I press start and it flashes but just stays there. ive updated windows fully, updated the store, every other game including games from steam,...