Windows 10: Microsoft games lost

Discus and support Microsoft games lost in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Accidentally deleted Microsoft free games collection. Is there any way to restore them without needing to revert to an earlier version of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mustang, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Mustang Win User

Microsoft games lost

Accidentally deleted Microsoft free games collection.

Is there any way to restore them without needing to revert to an earlier version of Windows 10? Or needing to do a fresh installation?

:)

Mustang, Mar 27, 2018
  2. osafabobb Win User

games and app that aren't available

Microsoft should be demanding these games for their users since Ios and android have these games and Microsoft may lost in the end

osafabobb, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Where is FreeCell in windows 10?

I lost Microsoft freecell game

NortonDainard, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Microsoft games lost

5. Ivan4you Win User
    Ivan4you, Mar 27, 2018
  6. Bree New Member
    Yes, if @Mustang meant the Win7 games rather than their Win10 replacements, then they are automatically deleted by an update to a new version of Windows (like from 1703 to 1709). That's because Microsoft have declared them to be deprecated in Windows 10.

7. I got tired of always re-installing these games for a little old lady that hates change. I told her to just get these games from the MS store and live with their advertisements or pay a little to get rid of the adverts.

alkaufmann, Mar 27, 2018
  8. Bree New Member

Microsoft games lost

I have the WinXP versions on my machine, copied from my old XP box. Those never get deleted. *Smile In addition to the .exe and .chm files you need cards.dll. No install needed, just put them in a folder and run them.

9. Berton Win User
    I just set up my 'old' WinXP computer [brought it in from my storage shed], guess I will go get those files. Actually that will probably be easier than extracting from the install CD and the 'path' to where they are and may need to be will be available.

Berton, Mar 27, 2018
  10. lx07 Win User
    I'll save you the effort if you like - I followed @Brees instructions and copied this lot from a VM (didn't bother with help files)...

11. Berton Win User
    Thanks. Actually hadn't got around to it yet, busy upgrading a computer.

Berton, Mar 27, 2018
  12. CountMike New Member
    Microsoft games lost [​IMG]

CountMike, Mar 28, 2018
  13. Barman58 Win User

Microsoft games lost

Anyone else have a misspent youth?

All the way from Windows 2000 We present Pinball !!

pinball.zip

Unzip into a suitable folder I use Program Files (x86)

*Wink

Barman58, Mar 28, 2018
  14. CountMike New Member
    Lol, if it wasn't for that windows game nobody younger than 30 wouldn't even know pinball existed.

CountMike, Mar 28, 2018
  15. Barman58 Win User
    The best thing is that at the time the programming of this game, It actually set standards for the simulation of physics of a Ball Bearing in motion :geek:

Barman58, Mar 28, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft games lost

1. Microsoft games lost - Similar Threads - Microsoft games lost

2. Lost Game

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Game: basically i was gifted a game about a year ago and I even have the email saying that I redeemed said game but for some reason I went to re download the game it wants me to buy it again... tried just about everything i can think of to recover it and it hasnt worked...
  3. Lost game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost game: I got a message on xbox companion and it said this is a code for a new minecraft game on xbox when i went to redeem it , it said already redeemed .I am really angry since I was super exited but i was extremely unhappy that it had flopped.I expect you should give me minecraft...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0: I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada,...
  5. Lost game location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game location: , I uninstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled the latest version. I lost the game I had and do not remember the name. I cannot locate it. How do I retrieve it.? I do not remember the name. I cannot locate it. How do I retrieve it.?...
  6. GAMES lost in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES lost in pc: I have tried to find my games on my PC since 2013 and it appears that I am not the only one. I keep getting answers from Microsoft stating they found an answer. It has been 6 years and my downloaded games are still not found. I tried various things you all suggested but...
  7. lost games

in Cortana
    lost games: after Windows 10 was installed, 3 of my games were nowhere to be found. Where do I go to find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-games/9b801bb3-ae6b-466e-b282-087c846ee459"
  8. lost games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost games: I purchased this computer last Christmas but have barely used it. I installed several games via CD but I am unable to find them anywhere on my computer. Help..the reason I stopped using it.....
  9. Lost Game Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Game Data: I am a daily player of Microsoft Solitaire. Today, when I logged onto the game, none of my completed games were shown. My entire calendar was red, with scores of 0/5 games played showing. What is going on? How do I get my saved games back again?...
  10. lost game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost game: my computer crashed-windows 10- and i lost my secret society game and all the crystals, is there a way to retrieve the game and all the crystals I had at that level when it crashed? kate...