Windows 10: microsoft games

Discus and support microsoft games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I delete statistics on Microsoft games for windows 10. I would like to delete all data with this games on here. I don't remember setting up an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yiayia4ever, Jul 8, 2018.

1. microsoft games

How do I delete statistics on Microsoft games for windows 10. I would like to delete all data with this games on here. I don't remember setting up an account for the cloud. How would I access it if I did set one up.

:)

yiayia4ever, Jul 8, 2018

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jul 8, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jul 8, 2018
  4. microsoft games

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

microsoft games

1. microsoft games - Similar Threads - microsoft games

2. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  3. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  4. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi Microsoft, the game is still stuck on me and the computer works smoothly and my game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi Microsoft, the game is still stuck on me and the computer works smoothly and my game...: Hi Microsoft, the game is still stuck on me and the computer works smoothly and my game keeps crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-the-game-is-still-stuck-on-me-and-the/5bfb2da2-1e0f-47f2-9fb3-e1a0776fdaff
  6. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  7. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  8. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  9. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  10. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store