Windows 10: Microsoft gears up to roll out HoloLens beta kits, Actiongram videos

Discus and support Microsoft gears up to roll out HoloLens beta kits, Actiongram videos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on a HoloLens mixed-reality video creation app called Actiongram, and may launch a Bluetooth clicker for the device, according to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft gears up to roll out HoloLens beta kits, Actiongram videos

Read more: Microsoft gears up to roll out HoloLens beta kits, Actiongram mixed-reality videos | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Feb 22, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

release date of Windows 10 for mobile

Hololens? Yes, a dev kit was announced for $3,000, to ship early next year. We're not at full releases for Hololens yet.

Entegy, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Tito111 Win User
    Hololens onedrive

Hello, i am trying to figure out how to watch my movies/videos offline from onedrive on my hololens. I have no problem on other devices but cannot figure it out on my hololens

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Tito111, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft gears up to roll out HoloLens beta kits, Actiongram videos

1. Microsoft gears up to roll out HoloLens beta kits, Actiongram videos - Similar Threads - Microsoft gears roll

2. AV1 Hardware Accelerated Video support rolling out on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    AV1 Hardware Accelerated Video support rolling out on Windows 10: This fall, Microsoft’s hardware partners are rolling out hardware accelerated AV1 video support on new Windows 10 systems with the latest GPUs. With video consuming an ever-increasing portion of the world's internet traffic, better compression technology helps to...
  3. usb2.0 video capture kit vcap302 climaxdigital

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    usb2.0 video capture kit vcap302 climaxdigital: Privacy settings for camera and Microphone access change to Win32webViewHost Window 10 how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb20-video-capture-kit-vcap302-climaxdigital/c8dc9f9c-f2c6-4f18-bb1b-f4d3ae1d31a2"
  4. Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App: I have been trying to install the game on pc for the last couple hours with no progress made. Every time I hit the install button, I am greeted with the error code- 0x00000001. I have tried everything suggested. I have restarted my pc, chose a different storage device,...
  5. Does microsoft roll up security patches?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does microsoft roll up security patches?: I had my windows update paused for the last ~25 days. So I just went to update today and got the 2018-07 cumulative update available (KB4340917) and the 2018-08 cumulative update (KB4343909). When I dled the update and checked the update history, the 2018-08 worked and the 07...
  6. Microsoft to Roll Out Smart Contact Manager for Outlook.com

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft to Roll Out Smart Contact Manager for Outlook.com: Sending emails to the right person will be easier, it says [img] Microsoft’s working on a new set of features for Outlook.com and Outlook on the web that will make it really easy to pick your recipients and send an email to the right person. Starting early 2016,...
  7. Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out for Windows 10 Read more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out for Windows 10 Read more: Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out for Windows 10 Viber for Windows 10 beta begins rolling out in the Windows Store today, it’s free to download from the Store and will be available across all Windows 10 devices. kY72T41OEE4 Viber is the easy-to-use...
  8. Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan: Today, I am excited to welcome another country to join us on our holographic journey. It is my pleasure to welcome Japan to the HoloLens family! Last month we marked an important milestone for Microsoft HoloLens when we announced HoloLens Development Edition and Microsoft...
  9. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...
  10. Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game: The Better Together update will be the first step in unifying versions of Minecraft for console, mobile and Windows 10. That means players on those platforms will be able to join each other in-game, create, cooperate or compete together on massive servers, and access whatever...