Windows 10: Microsoft gift scheme

Discus and support Microsoft gift scheme in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; whiile browsing , a web page appeared stating microsoft has chosen you as lucky winner to receive a prize after answering 3 questions correctly. Is it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PriyanshaSinha, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft gift scheme

whiile browsing , a web page appeared stating microsoft has chosen you as lucky winner to receive a prize after answering 3 questions correctly. Is it a scam or true?

:)

PriyanshaSinha, Jul 5, 2018

2. Sound Schemes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that when you when you download any anything from the internet it be stored in the download folder.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Control panel and select
      Sound.

• Click on Sound Tab.

• Under Sound Scheme select
      No Sound.

• Under the program event window select the program for which you want to change the sound scheme.

• Then click on browse and in the left pane select
      downloads.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft gift scheme

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft gift scheme

1. Microsoft gift scheme - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift scheme

2. Microsoft Store Gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  3. Microsoft Store Gift

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift

Microsoft Store Gift: I tried to gift Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft store to a friend in Canada. However since I am in the US she cannot redeem it according to the store. I would like to get a refund on the gift because according to Microsoft rules I can. However I have not been...
  5. microsoft gift card

microsoft gift card: i brought a £5 gift card with my microsoft reward points after i brought the gift card the code is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gift-card/35591d48-fd4d-4418-b5c1-a44c17c946ea
  6. Microsoft store gift

Microsoft store gift: My friend gifted me a game and i redeemed it but when i tried to download it it said i wasn't able to download it since its for xbox and im on pc. Is there any way my friend can get a refund even though i redeemed the code?...
  7. Microsoft Gift Card?

Microsoft Gift Card?: Why is my gift card showing an expiration date? I thought there was suppose to be no expiry date? If I knew I would of saved it when I actually do need to use it? [ATTACH] [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \ Other]...
  8. Microsoft gifting error

Microsoft gifting error: I can't gift my friend sea of theives, it always pops up with an error when I get done putting all of the information in. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gifting-error/6f19554c-50f0-4ef5-b0d5-003347db073b"
  9. Microsoft gifting error

Microsoft gifting error: When ever I try to gift my friend sea of theives it always pops up with this error u07hEoycAEGEHGUQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gifting-error/77521c21-f5cb-403d-9b51-0f97fe6ea402"
  10. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...