Windows 10: Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders

Discus and support Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Here's how Microsoft is advising its reseller partners to sell Windows 10 to customers, especially enterprises. "If you haven't gotten it yet:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders

Read more: Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 11, 2016
  2. Stevekir Win User
    Stevekir, Aug 12, 2016
  3. Order pending

Yes I did. So heres what happened ordered the controller from the design lab Feb 18th.then on Feb 28th my order went from pending to shipped and with arive March 6. And i did up calling Microsoft Store and all they told was to give it time. So if.any ine.has
    had the same problem just give it time but I'd still call just to make sure your order did go threw

stevenreed3, Aug 12, 2016
  4. Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders

Another problem with Windows 10 (windows 10 is spyware)

Google could say the same. Microsoft, stealing my information and giving it away in this manner is not legitimate action the fact that they refuse to tell me exactly what was stolen from my machine, where it is, what information has been given
    to their 'Partners' and which 'Partners' it has been given to is sufficient reason to suspect them of very questionable practice. The windows 10 giveaway is a method of getting this information from millions of users without them realising. Is the CIA one
    of Microsoft's partners?

RobertUscroft, Aug 12, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders

1. Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders - Similar Threads - Microsoft partners marching

2. Is keyingo.com really a Microsoft partner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is keyingo.com really a Microsoft partner?: This site selling cheap Windows keys claims to be a Microsoft partner. On https://www.keyingo.com/-ezp-18.html they say "Keyingo is Microsoft Partner, Microsoft AEP - Authorized Education Partner & CSP Reseller". Wanted to know if I can buy keys from this site.Screenshot of...
  3. Is keyingo.com really a Microsoft partner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is keyingo.com really a Microsoft partner?: This site selling cheap Windows keys claims to be a Microsoft partner. On https://www.keyingo.com/-ezp-18.html they say "Keyingo is Microsoft Partner, Microsoft AEP - Authorized Education Partner & CSP Reseller". Wanted to know if I can buy keys from this site.Screenshot of...
  4. Is Elite Cyber Security a Microsoft Partner.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Elite Cyber Security a Microsoft Partner.: Hi, My husband contacted Microsoft because his computer was really slow and I was not home, so he tried to fix the problem by himself. He said they put him through Elite Cyber Security and they installed a 1 year security program on his machine. I can't contact Microsoft...
  5. for my partner: dear microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    for my partner: dear microsoft: hellow: i have a problem plz can you fix it for me? a problem you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/for-my-partner-dear-microsoft/84dde003-d434-4401-bc34-cb35883c8d5e
  6. Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner?: Is samedaysoftware.com a certified Microsoft partner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-samedaysoftwarecom-a-certified-microsoft/fecb26cc-4111-452f-8ceb-5a53bbcadeb3"
  7. Microsoft Partner Near Me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Partner Near Me: I am in need of a small business Microsoft Partner who can help me with a Windows related error message regarding a need to rewrite a Registry Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-partner-near-me/a258cd57-58f6-4702-b03b-23dcafe186ea
  8. Tech Soluutions (Microsoft partner)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech Soluutions (Microsoft partner): Be aware that a company stating they are a partner of Microsoft, Tech Soluutions. They are a scam who will try to get you to pay $200.00 form technical services. They will report you system is infected with viruses with a fake lost of viruses. They may have access to your...
  9. Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders: Microsoft officials have some fairly specific ideas about what they want their Windows-device-making partners to build in calendar 2017. [img] On the PC front, Microsoft wants its OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and ODMs (original design manufacturers) to make...
  10. Microsoft Partnering with AV ecosystem to protect Windows 10 customers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Partnering with AV ecosystem to protect Windows 10 customers: On Friday May 12th, and for several days afterwards, more than a quarter-million computers around the world fell victim to the ransomware known as WannaCrypt or WannaCry. As that recent event has shown, malicious actors bring nearly boundless time and skill to commit...