Windows 10: Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders

Discus and support Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft officials have some fairly specific ideas about what they want their Windows-device-making partners to build in calendar 2017. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders

Read more: Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Feb 1, 2017
  2. bigsagal Win User

Windows Media Player won't play mpg files after March 15, 2017 update

Both Windows Media Player and Windows Movie Maker will not play .mpg files after the March 15, 2017 updates were applied. The error shows "Windows Media Player has stopped working".

bigsagal, Feb 1, 2017
  3. vassilioskatsoulis_896, Feb 1, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders

1. Microsoft gives Windows device makers their 2017 marching orders - Similar Threads - Microsoft device makers

2. Microsoft Movie Maker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Movie Maker: The Microsoft Movie Maker was able to grab images from videos and convert them to .jpg. Does the new replacement do this? I couldn't find it based on how Movie Maker worked....
  3. Windows 10 Update March 31 2017

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update March 31 2017: I have two HP Laptops running Windows 10 Home. Both are running well without Virus or Malware. Today I'm getting the same error from Windows Update on both computers suggesting it's a Microsoft problem. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again...
  4. Cast to device stopped working after over a year March 2017

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to device stopped working after over a year March 2017: I just had an issue with Windows 10. I've used "Cast to device" for over a year and had no problems. A few days ago it failed to connect with my smart TV (Panasonic AX800). I tried all sort of fixes, all useless. Then I latched onto the idea that Microsoft was the problem. I...
  5. March 2017 Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    March 2017 Office Update Release: The March 2017 Public Update releases for Office are now available! This month, there are 28 security updates (2 bulletin) and 27 non-security updates. Security bulletins: MS17-013 MS17-014 All of the security and non-security updates are listed in KB article...
  6. Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 14th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 14th 2017: This bulletin summary lists security bulletins released for March 2017. For information about how to receive automatic notifications whenever Microsoft security bulletins are issued, visit Microsoft Technical Security Notifications. Microsoft also provides information...
  7. Microsoft Teams global availability event on March 14th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams global availability event on March 14th 2017: On Tuesday, March 14th 8:30 AM PT, we will celebrate the global availability of Microsoft Teams, the chat-based workspace in Office 365. Please join us for an online event to mark the occasion. Microsoft Corporate Vice President Kirk Koenigsbauer and a special guest will...
  8. Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft gives partners their Windows 10 marching orders: Here's how Microsoft is advising its reseller partners to sell Windows 10 to customers, especially enterprises. "If you haven't gotten it yet: Security, security, security. Focus on security first." That was the missive from Microsoft execs to the company's reseller...
  9. March 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    March 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB3162058) Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB3162039) Update for...
  10. Microsoft's ship target for Windows 10 'Redstone 2' is March, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's ship target for Windows 10 'Redstone 2' is March, 2017: For a while now, a number of us Microsoft watchers have been referring to the next feature update to Windows 10 as a "Spring 2017" deliverable. It seems it'll be on the early side of Spring if Microsoft hits its own internal ship target for Windows 10 "Redstone 2."...