Windows 10: Microsoft has detected another Pc in your net work have same IP address

Discus and support Microsoft has detected another Pc in your net work have same IP address in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On few occasions I received a message: Microsoft has detected another computer in your net work have the same IP address. How I do resolve this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yambotree1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Microsoft has detected another Pc in your net work have same IP address

On few occasions I received a message: Microsoft has detected another computer in your net work have the same IP address. How I do resolve this issue? I have windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

:)

yambotree1, Jul 25, 2018

2. IP Address

Hi Will,

You might need your computer's IP address if you want to set up an Internet connection, allow other people to connect to your PC, or need to troubleshoot network problems. Kindly follow these steps to find the IP address of your computer:

• Select the Start button , start typing View network connections, and then select it in the list.
    • Select an active network connection, and then, in the toolbar, select
      View status of this connection
      . (You might need to select the chevron icon to find this command.)
    • Select Details. (Your PC's IP address appears in the
      Value
      column, next to IPv4 Address).
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Microsoft has detected another Pc in your net work have same IP address

windows has detected an IP address conflict

Hello. You probably want to contact your ISP for this issue as well. Try this fix however which will give you a new IP address:

Press the Windows key and R

The run box will pop up, in here type cmd

The cmd (command) box will pop up, in here type ipconfig /release

Once this has run, type ipconfig /renew

Once this has finished it should have assigned a new IP address

You can also try the fixes listed here for help:
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-detected-...

Zackary Vanosdol, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft has detected another Pc in your net work have same IP address

1. Microsoft has detected another Pc in your net work have same IP address - Similar Threads - Microsoft has detected

2. Windows has detected an IP address conflict

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has detected an IP address conflict: This screen shot showing error message, just came up on my Dell desktop today, 3/24/2022. Prior to that, we had a no internet message so I restarted the Verizon modem and moved to a better signal area. How best to handle? A reply greatly appreciated....
  3. Windows has detected an IP address conflict

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows has detected an IP address conflict: This screen shot showing error message, just came up on my Dell desktop today, 3/24/2022. Prior to that, we had a no internet message so I restarted the Verizon modem and moved to a better signal area. How best to handle? A reply greatly appreciated....
  4. Windows has detected an IP address conflict

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My windows has detected IP address conflict

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows has detected IP address conflict: Recently I am getting messages displaying that 'another computer in this network has same IP address as this computer. Contact your network administrator for help resolving this issue.How can I resolve this issue? How can I contact network administrator? How can I change it...
  6. windows has detected an IP address conflict

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows has detected an IP address conflict: another computer on this network has the same IP address as main computer> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-detected-an-ip-address-conflict/894e538f-5c7e-4fdb-8186-00492f55b96b
  7. Need desktop to always have same IP Address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need desktop to always have same IP Address: I have 1 desktop, 2 laptops, 2 printers, 1 phone, 1 other device connecting wirelessly to router. When they're all happy it's great. When they're not :- I have some software that synchronises my phone to Outlook, and it requires the desktop to always have 1.192.1.65 as...
  8. Windows has detected an IP address conflict.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has detected an IP address conflict.: Another computer on this network has the same IP address as this computer. I am not on a network, I have only one computer operating. How do I resolve this issue. Willi....
  9. aren't the different PIDs supposed to have same IP address (local address)????

aren't the different PIDs supposed to have same IP address (local address)????: [ATTACH] I can see different local addresses for for different PIDs. I seems starnge. PIDs are definitely supposed to have different ports, but why the different IP addresses? Is it that my machine has multiple IP addresses?? which is impossible if I'm not wrong...
  10. Windows has detected an IP address conflict

Windows has detected an IP address conflict: Sorry I did not take a picture of this error, but I've been getting it pretty often. "Windows has detected an IP address conflict". It does not seem to cause serious problems, but I'd like to understand the problem. Any ideas? This is a Gateway desktop, operating in a...