Windows 10: Microsoft has pushed out two updates to Windows 10; causing crashes...

Discus and support Microsoft has pushed out two updates to Windows 10; causing crashes... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows team, it seems, has no time to rest, as Microsoft is still pushing out updates to Windows 10 days before the launch of the OS; the weekend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jul 26, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft has pushed out two updates to Windows 10; causing crashes...

Source

:)

labeeman, Jul 26, 2015
  2. thirsty36 Win User

How to start a Envy 23 in safe made' when the scree is just blue, nothing else?

Microsoft pushed out windows ten as an automatic update and it crashed my computer for the second time in two months. Don't tell me to start in the safe mode as your own technician don't know how to do this.

I feel that Microsoft caused several customers to have computer crashes and the least they can do is offer some qualified technical assistance. Maybe a special hot line for customers that are dealing with windows 10 caused crashes. The problem is not going
    away and you standard protocols only causes more frustration>

tp

thirsty36, Jul 26, 2015
  3. Windows 10 forced updates.

If your PC doesn’t meet the system requirements or includes incompatible hardware, it means you won’t be able to upgrade your PC to
    Windows 10.

What is Microsoft upto, I have a computer that is not compatable, and MS still insisst on pushing updates for OS 10.

This has caused my computer to completely crash, and after check the system I did not want it, but they in there wisdom!! seem to think I need it.

It has cost a lot to try and get it sorted, yet they still insist on send completly useless updates out.

This is a total negagtive mark for Microsoft.

Richard449, Jul 26, 2015
  4. Microsoft has pushed out two updates to Windows 10; causing crashes...

It is not even out officially and it has already started. *Rolleyes
    Hope MS will re-evaluate its policy regarding forced updates.

By the way, I wondered why control panels started to open twice, this explains it.
    Probably separating explorer process from desktop and Windows explorer helped.

TairikuOkami, Jul 26, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    I cannot even get to the CP. I have to go through options and then apps to remove a program.

6. Try this, not sure if this helped, but it is working for me, CP blinks, but then opens:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer]
    "DesktopProcess"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
    "SeparateProcess"=dword:00000001

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft has pushed out two updates to Windows 10; causing crashes...

1. Microsoft has pushed out two updates to Windows 10; causing crashes... - Similar Threads - Microsoft has pushed

2. WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update: trying to use wsus to push out windows 10 22h2 update from windows 10 21h2 through wsus not able to approve kb5015878 as it does not exist so not able to get machines to pick up the feature pack any ideas what we can do to enable this update to install and bring it up to the...
  3. WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update: trying to use wsus to push out windows 10 22h2 update from windows 10 21h2 through wsus not able to approve kb5015878 as it does not exist so not able to get machines to pick up the feature pack any ideas what we can do to enable this update to install and bring it up to the...
  4. WSUS not pushing out windows 10 22h2 feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Pushing Out New ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pushing Out New ****: Can we please suggest to your team that they stop pushing out new **** to be fancy, without adding the ability to turn it off. The new window capture marking that highlights apps being captured was good in THEORY and bad in implementation. I'm a streamer and some games force...
  6. Windows Pushing Out New ****

Windows Pushing Out New ****: Can we please suggest to your team that they stop pushing out new **** to be fancy, without adding the ability to turn it off. The new window capture marking that highlights apps being captured was good in THEORY and bad in implementation. I'm a streamer and some games force...
  7. Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update

Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update: Hello--My notebook is at 19043.1237. Why is version 22000 being push out to Update before version 19044.x****es and is installed?Four months ago an SSU update fix things so Update respects Active Hours Settings now, but it does save the updates that show to the point of...
  8. Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update: Hello--My notebook is at 19043.1237. Why is version 22000 being push out to Update before version 19044.x****es and is installed?Four months ago an SSU update fix things so Update respects Active Hours Settings now, but it does save the updates that show to the point of...
  9. Microsoft is pushing out Flash-killer update KB4577586 via Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is pushing out Flash-killer update KB4577586 via Windows Update: Microsoft started to distribute the Windows update KB4577586, designed to remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows devices, yesterday evening. The update will be downloaded and installed automatically on devices with automatic updates enabled. The update is labeled option at...
  10. Microsoft pushes and pulls wrong Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes and pulls wrong Windows 10 update: On October 22, Microsoft started rolling out an optional cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 with fixes for critical bugs. In addition to the optional cumulative update, Microsoft also shipped a standalone package KB4523786 to make quality improvements to Windows...