Windows 10: Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards

Discus and support Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are honored to share that Microsoft HoloLens has been selected for Popular Mechanics’ 2016 Breakthrough Awards, which recognize the technology and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards

Source: Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 6, 2016

2. Network requirements for Hololens

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to know the network requirements for Microsoft HoloLens . I will certainly help you.

Microsoft HoloLens see a wide array of use-cases for developers, commercial organizations, designers, creators, and those seeking a whole new way to be entertained will find unique value in Microsoft HoloLens.

The network requirements solely depends on the purpose you are using with HoloLens to accomplish developing, designing etc.

I suggest you to post your query here for further information
    on Microsoft HoloLens.

Refer the below article for more information on Microsoft HoloLens.

Microsoft HoloLens Frequently Asked Questions

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Sep 6, 2016
  3. Can the hololense work in the real world?

Hi Scott

The Hololens is not available to the general public yet.

The Hololens program that Microsoft is offering is for the developers who will be developing apps for the Hololens.

Go to the following website. Click the links on the Blue Menu Bar. Enjoy.

Hololens Main:

Microsoft HoloLens

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards

1. Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards - Similar Threads - Microsoft HoloLens featured

2. Award winning email by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Award winning email by Microsoft: Dear MS Teams.I have received an email saying that I have won a prize from Microsoft UK. Please confirm if this is true or not. Many thanks.Microsoft CorporationThames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOM. Security Code Number: ***Ticket No: ***Winning Number: ***...
  3. Award winning email by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Award winning email by Microsoft: Dear MS Teams.I have received an email saying that I have won a prize from Microsoft UK. Please confirm if this is true or not. Many thanks.Microsoft CorporationThames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOM. Security Code Number: ***Ticket No: ***Winning Number: ***...
  4. Microsoft may restore these popular Taskbar features in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may restore these popular Taskbar features in Windows 11: When Microsoft launched Windows 11, at least some users who upgraded to the new operating system were disappointed by the taskbar of the operating system. The problem was not that Microsoft changed the default alignment to center from left, but that taskbar features of...
  5. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  6. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  7. Microsoft Awards !

8. Solitaire weekly Awards feature is illegal for premium account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire weekly Awards feature is illegal for premium account: Solitaire weekly Awards feature overlaps the game view and I have a premium account - this Microsoft practice is illegal who in Microsoft Legal department should I contact?...
  9. Solitaire weekly Awards feature is illegal for premium account

Solitaire weekly Awards feature is illegal for premium account: Solitaire weekly Awards feature overlaps the game view and I have a premium account - this Microsoft practice is illegal who in Microsoft Legal department should I contact?...
  10. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...