Windows 10: Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap

Discus and support Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As 2014 comes to a close, Microsoft still hasn't made much of a dent in closing the app gap -- at least on the mobile front -- between Windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 29, 2014

2. Password protected Excel file will not open in office 365

Then this is a functional gap and Microsoft should resolve it. Otherwise office 365 is rendered less desirable, particularly from a business standpoint. Are there any plans to resolve this gap?

I am curious why a basic, industry standard feature such as encryption is not supported on an application and device that is by its very definition dependent on cloud storage and where data security is paramount.

HaroldTerry, Dec 29, 2014
  3. 5800 Really Bad build quality

I have just had my phone returned after repair stating they will not fix it becuase it has moisture damage. I have always looked after my phone extremely well and personally see this quality build issue as the reason my hone now doesnt work as the gap from
    the sides can let in moisture.

Im certainly unhappy about this

nolimit966, Dec 29, 2014
  4. Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap

Would be a neat trick *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 29, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap

1. Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap - Similar Threads - Microsoft hones plans

2. Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access: I am operating on Windows 11 and the Microsoft store app keeps closing automatically every time I try to run it. I get the prompt to view more details about the error and it directs me to the below link about fixing the .NET Framework application. I've gone through all the...
  3. Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access: I am operating on Windows 11 and the Microsoft store app keeps closing automatically every time I try to run it. I get the prompt to view more details about the error and it directs me to the below link about fixing the .NET Framework application. I've gone through all the...
  4. Can't close gaps between multiple displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't close gaps between multiple displays: When using my 3 monitor set up as seen in the attached screenshot, I always have a gap between screen 2 & 3. What's weird is that if I slowly try to move my curser between that larger gap, it gets stuck on the edge, but if I "rush"(?) the cursor, meaning I move it really...
  5. microsoft store apps closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store apps closing: title things that didnt work: sfc /scannow dism resetting apps wsreset any other solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-closing/c558aeff-e00a-4aa9-a351-0b9f00950cc3"
  6. Microsoft store apps closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps closing: A few months ago I couldn't open microsoft store apps. (mostly messanger and roblox) Most fixes didn't work. If theres a way that works most of the time please tell it to me....
  7. Microsoft plans to discontinue its old internet games on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft plans to discontinue its old internet games on Windows: Beginning January 2020, Microsoft’s outdated internet games will stop functioning on Windows 7 machines. In a new announcement, Microsoft has revealed that it plans to discontinue the internet-based games such as Checkers, Spades on Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows ME...
  8. Microsoft unveils its plans for Windows 10 19H2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils its plans for Windows 10 19H2: Microsoft unveiled plans for the next feature update for its Windows 10 operating system on July 1, 2019. The company released the May 2019 Update in May 2019 (duh) after pushing its release from an end of March early April 2019 release date to May. One reason for doing so...
  9. Windows 10 Hone for OEM software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Hone for OEM software: Hi, I just reformatted my pc due to a virus problem. after reinstalling my windows it says that I cannot activate the product. I have the original Disc that says Windows 10 home full version. on the package where the sticker is, above the serial key, it says Windows 10 home...
  10. Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...: Last week, Chase Bank confirmed that it was dropping its support for the Windows Phone platform, citing a lack of demand from its customers. Now, the second largest bank in the US has followed in Chase's footsteps, and announced that it will do the same. Under the Windows...