Windows 10: Microsoft hosts its first-ever Accessibility Summit in India

Discus and support Microsoft hosts its first-ever Accessibility Summit in India in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] (From L-R) Dr. Jitender Aggarwal, Founder & CEO Sarthak Educational Trust, Shri M. Jagadeeshwar, IAS, Department of Women and Child... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft hosts its first-ever Accessibility Summit in India

Source: Microsoft hosts its first-ever Accessibility Summit in India to enhance technology access for people with disabilities - Microsoft News Center India

:)

Brink, May 29, 2017

2. Problems with Nokia maps

would ever satellite view of india will be available in nokia maps its availabe for various country but not for india

raushankumar27, May 29, 2017
  3. n97 makes noises

iv just bought a nokia n97 mini and a txt noise keeps going off asif its trying to tell me summit, like iv got a txt but I havnt!! it literally goes off every 5 mins, maybe less!! I have no idea what it is and iv tried restarting it etc but still happens,
    is there summit that iv missed! Its driving me crazy lol

thanks .x.

cbrooke---01, May 29, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft hosts its first-ever Accessibility Summit in India

1. Microsoft hosts its first-ever Accessibility Summit in India - Similar Threads - Microsoft hosts ever

2. Windows access to microsoft host to download features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows access to microsoft host to download features: Hey People, after a ransomware attack my access to windows update and other windows app are blocked, I cannot even install apps from microsoft store, I tried restarting some of services but none of worked. Please help me out....
  3. Windows access to microsoft host to download features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows access to microsoft host to download features: Hey People, after a ransomware attack my access to windows update and other windows app are blocked, I cannot even install apps from microsoft store, I tried restarting some of services but none of worked. Please help me out....
  4. Windows first boot ever error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows first boot ever error: Got a brand new laptop with the windows 10 pro on it and my first boot ever got stuck. All I see is it saying account on the top and keyboard&sound at the bottom. Literally nothing else is happening, rebooting doesn’t work, it just puts laptop into sleep mode and after I push...
  5. Windows first boot ever error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows first boot ever error: Got a brand new laptop with the windows 10 pro on it and my first boot ever got stuck. All I see is it saying account on the top and keyboard&sound at the bottom. Literally nothing else is happening, rebooting doesn’t work, it just puts laptop into sleep mode and after I push...
  6. Windows first boot ever error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My machine just got it's first ever BSOD.

My machine just got it's first ever BSOD.: I was watching a youtube video when crashed. The BSOD code was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. The PC is new, I've been using it for maybe 5 months, I found it really weird that it got a BSOD, as it never happened. My configs are as in my profile, Windows x64 20H2 (version...
  8. First ever issue in 5+ years...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First ever issue in 5+ years...: For the first time my PC didn't power off, it was hanging for many minutes (had to hard reset via power button). I'm still on 1909, PC was built in 2015 and have as no issues with updates. I'm yet to power on the computer later, will have to see what caused it. Amy idea what...
  9. Random BSOD error 1001 for the first time ever

Random BSOD error 1001 for the first time ever: Imgur: The magic of the Internet Randomly happened after like 4+ hours of playing a game that I have been playing for a month straight with no issues.This is a first time this error happened. Posted dumpfile below. 136804
  10. Introducing the Microsoft Partner Summit 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Partner Summit 2017: At the beginning of the year someone pressed their foot on the digital accelerator and never took it off. Enterprise transformation has really raced ahead through 2017 as organisations of all sizes and in all sectors have embraced technologies such as cloud computing, IoT and...