Windows 10: Microsoft Indic 2 software (Indian Language IME)

Discus and support Microsoft Indic 2 software (Indian Language IME) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to know if Microsoft Indic 2 software is freeware? It can be downloaded from https://www.bhashaindia.com/downloads.aspx . When I install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nakul Patel, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Microsoft Indic 2 software (Indian Language IME)

I would like to know if Microsoft Indic 2 software is freeware? It can be downloaded from https://www.bhashaindia.com/downloads.aspx .

When I install the executable, it does not display any license agreement and nor does it ask for "accept" or "decline" installation terms.

:)

Nakul Patel, Jul 14, 2018
  2. davidm71 Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Native Indian language support for Asha 501

Hi,

Can you please let me know the list of native Indian languages supported in
    Nokia Asha 501? Also, can I store the phone contacts in a native language? I'm more interested in knowing the list of mobiles from Nokia that support the Indian language
    Telugu.

Thanks,

Imtiaz.

imtiaz16in, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Microsoft Indic 2 software (Indian Language IME)

how can I install gujarati Indian language pack in my windows 10 based computer ?

Hi Divyesh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would like to inform you that you may be able to use fonts but not Gujarati language pack.

You may type Fonts in the search bar to have access to fonts.

Follow the below steps to install the Indian English language pack.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)
    Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the Indian language pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under Indian language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Indic 2 software (Indian Language IME)

1. Microsoft Indic 2 software (Indian Language IME) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Indic software

2. Download Language IME's without Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Language IME's without Internet: Is there is a way to download any Language IME for windows not keyboard to a disc and apply to system after an image has already been created? The easiest thing would be to connect to the internet download it, but the computer has the personal information of customer's on it....
  3. Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11

Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11: sir i downloaded and reinstall more then 20 times but microsoft indic language input tool not working in my hp desktop with windows 11 displaying error connecting to the translation service how can solve it...
  4. Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11: sir i downloaded and reinstall more then 20 times but microsoft indic language input tool not working in my hp desktop with windows 11 displaying error connecting to the translation service how can solve it...
  5. Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.: Please incorporate kagapa layout for Kannada and any other Indian languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kagapa-layout-for-kannada-and-indian-languages/ccf224a7-da76-4732-ba58-0feb59230bbd
  6. Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.

Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.: Please incorporate kagapa layout for Kannada and any other Indian languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kagapa-layout-for-kannada-and-indian-languages/ccf224a7-da76-4732-ba58-0feb59230bbd
  7. Language IME high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language IME high cpu usage: Hi there,i had chinese input language installed in my pc since version1803. Now i'm upgrade to version2004 then the language input is dead and IME also using high cpu usage. [ATTACH]...
  8. IME Options missing for Japanese language

in Windows 10 Customization
    IME Options missing for Japanese language: Hi, I have a problem with the japanese IME options that doesn't show up in the taskbar when switching to Japanese Japanese Microsoft IME. This only occurs on one of my user account and only on one PC. I have another PC that works just fine with both the input indicator...
  9. Change old language indicator to new language indicator

Change old language indicator to new language indicator: I have been using the old language bar and indicator for a while, but I want to change it back to the new language indicator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-old-language-indicator-to-new-language/42093e61-e01c-4d56-8712-6c6a59e8d0ec
  10. Japanese IME missing in language bar

Japanese IME missing in language bar: Hello, I have a problem with installing Japanese language to my PC. In the "Region and language" menu I have 4 languages present: English (US), Russian, Latvian and Japanese. However, my language bar (in tray) contains all but Japanese. It is missing and no way to select...