Windows 10: Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 keeps turning off

Discus and support Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 keeps turning off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had my computer (Dell Latitude Core i7 x64) running Windows 10 32-bit for over a year and have been using the same mouse for many years, as far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by realtordcnova, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 keeps turning off

I've had my computer (Dell Latitude Core i7 x64) running Windows 10 32-bit for over a year and have been using the same mouse for many years, as far back as 2 computers possibly. In the past week the mouse will disconnect and it will not come back on if I unplug and reconnect it or switch ports. The only thing that will restore it is turning the computer off and then on. Any ideas what could be causing this?

It seems like maybe it happened after a recent automatic update..

:)

realtordcnova, Oct 19, 2016
  2. Mats Hörding, Oct 19, 2016
  3. teamits Win User
    IntelliMouse Optical windows 10 drivers

Out of all the things I considered before upgrading to Windows 10, mouse drivers for a Microsoft mouse were nowhere near the list.

The mouse driver download page has a link to Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center but it only supports one IntelliMouse model, "IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0." (note: not 4.0). This link says "windows-8" but is from the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center program:

Microsoft Accessories

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 keeps turning off :(

teamits, Oct 19, 2016
  4. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 keeps turning off

Do you have intellipoint 8.2 installed?

prometheusfire, May 20, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 keeps turning off

1. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 keeps turning off - Similar Threads - Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer

2. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  3. windows keeps turning off display after 3 secs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps turning off display after 3 secs: Windows 10 with latest updates keeps turning off display 3 seconds after powering on monitor. This repeats when I turn off the monitor and then back on and again it stays on for only 3 seconds. So I can use my computer. Screen saver was not activated....
  4. windows keeps turning off display after 3 secs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps turning off display after 3 secs: Windows 10 with latest updates keeps turning off display 3 seconds after powering on monitor. This repeats when I turn off the monitor and then back on and again it stays on for only 3 seconds. So I can use my computer. Screen saver was not activated....
  5. windows keeps turning off display after 3 secs

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Surface Pro 3 Will not turn off--keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 Will not turn off--keeps rebooting: I have a Surface 3 Pro. Bought it on Ebay, so I really don't know any background history with it. But it has a problem of restarting about 75 percent of the time. I noticed the problem when the battery kept running down. Come to find out when I thought I was turning it off,...
  7. Webcam keeps turning on and off every 2 or 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam keeps turning on and off every 2 or 3 seconds: i can no longer turn on my cam because it keeps turning on and off. I need to fix it quick but how??? any suggestion?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-keeps-turning-on-and-off-every-2-or-3/8a350f07-f4ef-4180-a64a-6edd2650c715
  8. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  9. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0: Using a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 in Windows 10. Whenever I rotate the scroll wheel just slightly faster than normal, the cursor suddenly changes to an arrowhead and it jumps wildly around the document, 10 or 20 lines, or even 2 pages, in the blink of an eye. I...
  10. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resurrect-microsoft-intellimouse-11a/cd34b40d-ff8a-4de4-8831-84b9930d338a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft intellimouse optical turns off and on