Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130

Discus and support Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today Microsoft has rolled out security updates for Windows 10 build 10122, but in addition to this, the company is also working to bring out a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 27, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, May 27, 2015
  2. Philip Yip Win User

Upgrading From Windows 10 Insider Preview to Windows 10

See my test results here:

A Sneak Glance at Windows Insider 10 10147

I have been playing around with the new product activation inbuilt to Windows 10 Insider Build 10147. This activation mechanism should likewise be in Windows 10 RTM. It accepts Windows 7/8.1
    and Insider Build 10130 licenses. Likely Windows Insiders from build 10130 will be able to upgrade for free but there will be a cutoff as this .iso is lively to be removed soon.

Philip Yip, May 27, 2015
  3. Annu Singh Win User
    Driver / gpu issue / game bugs

Hi elfenliedtopfan5,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

Since Windows 10 Technical Preview is still in development stage (testing environment), certain features might not work in the usual manner. Hence you may face some issue with Windows 10.We are looking forward to improve it.

Which build you are in?

In build 10122, we had known issue related to AMD Drivers. Check the below blog:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

I would suggest you to install the latest build 10130 and check for the issue. Refer the below blog:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

For any Windows related assistance in the future, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Annu Singh, May 27, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

I hope that MS gets this build ready for early June.

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  5. Dave44 Win User
    lets hope so Jeff

Dave44, May 27, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I hope that the start menu gets squared away and more bugs are fixed. *Smile

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  7. Winuser Win User
    With the expected RTM date getting closer we should start seeing more bug fixes and less added features.

Winuser, May 27, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

I hope so.. get the bugs out for the RTM and then add new features later on.

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  9. alphanumeric New Member
    *Ditto

alphanumeric, May 27, 2015
  10. alphanumeric New Member
    And another *Ditto to that too. Draw a line in the sand already, and fix what needs fixing.

alphanumeric, May 27, 2015
  11. labeeman Win User
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Interesting news... I really would like to see 10130 dropped some time in the near future.

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  13. Charlie Win User

How about at 130 today

Charlie, May 27, 2015
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    That would be great.. but anytime soon would be fine with me. *Smile

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  15. Dave44 Win User
    not this week Gabe just tweeted *Sad

Dave44, May 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Internally Testing

2. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I have 2 computers. I have just now set up Microsoft Login on both. I did them side-by-side and at the same time (and that may have been my mistake!) I used the exact same login name, password and password hint on both. I restarted both at about the same time. Now I can...
  3. Win 10 Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Backup: Using "Backup and Restore (Windows 7) on my Windows 10 System on my Lenovo Laptop, I received the error message. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\defaultuser0\Contacts. Error:(STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)) Backup encountered a problem while backing...
  4. microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account: everytime I log into my computer I keep being told Microsoft account proplem we need to fix your Microsoft acct (your password has properly been changed). select here to fix it in the shared experience settings why is this...
  5. Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth: I use the microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard. The problem is it goes to sleep if not being used for around 10 minutes. It then takes at least 10-15 minutes of messing around with bluetooth to get it to reconnect again (turning bluetooth and the keyboard on and off again,...
  6. Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /

Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /: When I click the volume icon my screen freezes. Is there a solution for my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/notebook-hp-zbook-17g2-windows-10-volume-icon/b4687dda-0e95-4028-9388-863bdfefb9f7
  7. Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update

Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update: Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/steelseries-apex-100-usb-gaming-keyboard-not/48276ac3-2e9a-499e-97cd-a130a3f28761
  8. after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower: after I did a fresh start yesterday from windows defender my pc became slower install went well but when I open Microsoft store it become very slow like there is blue dots circling the store take to much time to open same thing for everything that has to do with my account...
  9. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  10. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...: Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect the charger and it keeps popping up afterward....