Windows 10: Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard

Discus and support Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has quietly introduced a new modern keyboard with fingerprint ID, arc mouse, and modern mouse. *Arrow Set up Microsoft Modern Keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard

Microsoft has quietly introduced a new modern keyboard with fingerprint ID, arc mouse, and modern mouse.

*Arrow Set up Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID

[youtube]YDpGtDzAw4I[/youtube]

[youtube]qOFWuMxQwBE[/youtube]

[youtube]5eI0klTsqnA[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2017
  2. AG1310 Win User

Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

I have been using an arc touch usb dongle mouse and arc USB dongle keyboard on my windows 10 PC for years, with no issues. the mouse was wearing out so i bought a new arc touch usb mouse. After i removed the old mouse usb dongle, and restarted the pc, i
    inserted te new usb dongle into the same usb port, but the mouse gets recognized as an arc keyboard. this happens with the other arc keyboard connected or disconnected. the original mouse dongle works fine, even if they are both plugged in. i tried multiple
    usb ports. i also reinstalled the newest mouse and keyboard center.

Any ideas?

thamks.

AG1310, Jun 14, 2017
  3. My laptop thinks my Microsoft Arc Keyboard 1392 is an Arc Touch Mouse

I have an arc mouse, which works, when I then try and add the arc keyboard, which has it's own nano usb, when it installs the software, the computer thinks I have two mouses - an arc mouse and an arc touch mouse.

I have never been able to get this keyboard to work with this laptop - it is an HP Pavilion g series.

garymartincook, Jun 14, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

All the above have been available with the Surface Pro 4.....
    As for the two mice, neither are a patch on the Logitech MX Master IMO.

dencal, Jun 15, 2017
  5. Mystere Win User
    Yeah, I've had touch mice before, and I find them annoying. The keyboard looks nice, but I really prefer an ergonomic keyboard of some kind.

Mystere, Jun 17, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Very happy with MX Master; nice feel, very versatile!

Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 17, 2017
  7. Pity there is not a left-handed version

Anthony.

AnthonyRalph, Jun 17, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 17, 2017
  9. Mystere Win User
    As a lefty, i'm sure he's aware of that. But the MX Master is shaped for a right hand, where the thumb nestles in the groove. Using it left-handed would be far less comfortable. I'm sure he's referring to the shape of the mouse, not the button orientation.

Mystere, Jun 17, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I thought he was referring to either new Microsoft mouse that look to be pretty universal shape wise.

Brink, Jun 17, 2017
  11. I was indeed referring to the MX Master. The new Microsoft mice certainly look attractive but I would like a couple of extra buttons similar to the old Wacom mouse that came with the Intuos 3. Oh, and obviously suitable for left-handers!

Regards : Anthony.

AnthonyRalph, Jun 17, 2017
  12. dencal Win User
    *Thumbs

Love the fact that so many different apps such as photos, music etc can be programmed in for instant access....and by rolling the side wheel all appear on screen together so switching apps is simple.
    But the main advantage is how comfortable it is to use over long periods.*Thumbs

dencal, Jun 17, 2017
  13. Edwin New Member

I like the 'Gesture' button along with "Windows Virtual Desktop Enhancer", makes Virtual Desktops a breeze!

Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 17, 2017
  14. Superfly Win User
    OK, ordered one (seeing it's Father's Day, so gonna make hay... LOL)

Those MS devices are cool but not quite my thing...

May try the touch mouse thingy when I next visit an MS Store display tho'...

Superfly, Jun 17, 2017
  15. I use a Logitech M570 Trackball (thumb operated ball) I think it's about as non lefty friendly as you can get lol. My brother in law is left handed. I laughed when he started pushing my trackball around on my desk like it was a mouse, and couldn't understand why the cursor didn't move. I guess he never saw one before?

The Microsoft ones look cool. Still think I'll stick with my Logitech stuff though. Its never disappointed me.

alphanumeric, Jun 18, 2017
Thema:

1. Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft Introduces Arc

2. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: Hi there! I got my Microsoft Arc Mouse for Christmas, and have been using it a few times a week. Today when I tried using it, it didn't work. I made sure everything on my computer is fully updated including the driver, changed the battery on the mouse, disconnected and...
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: Hi there! I got my Microsoft Arc Mouse for Christmas, and have been using it a few times a week. Today when I tried using it, it didn't work. I made sure everything on my computer is fully updated including the driver, changed the battery on the mouse, disconnected and...
  4. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  6. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  7. Microsoft Arc Mouse

8. connect new arc mouse

connect new arc mouse: Trying to connect new arc mouse. Mouse blinking to show it is ready. Click on Settings, Devices, Bluetooth. Mouse does not show as an option. Rebooted system. Still does not show as an option. How do I get it connected?...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: The right click button does the same action as the left click button on my Arc Mouse. Is this normal or is the mouse not performing as it should? The use of the right click button is rather important in Windows!...